Hi Loh Jane,
Yes, it's true that green tea is good for health so you should start drinking green tea.
Here are 10 benefits of green tea for you Loh...
1. Green Tea Contains Various Bioactive Compounds That Can Improve Health.
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter.
3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance.
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer.
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
6. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection.
7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes.
8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming
10. Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer.