Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2013 08:29 am
Because i have had an intimate relationship with a women before i met my current girlfriend and she hasn't done anything sexual with anyone other than me. She feels it bothering her, and she has decided she is going to have sex with someone to calm her nerves. I am allowing this as i want her to be happy, but i know it will never be the same after she does. she recent cheated on my, only a kiss but still cheated. i feel that is enough considering i have that on my mind now, whilst she has my past.

View best answer, chosen by Confused1000
engineer

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2013 08:41 am
@Confused1000,
It sounds like she has created a pretext for stringing you along while she hooks up with someone else. Whether you are ok with not being exclusive is up to you, but the "you had sex with someone else so I am too" excuse seems a little too self serving.
Confused1000

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2013 08:45 am
@engineer,
that sounds so true, but she is a great woman. she loves me, she said its been annoying her ever since we done it for the first time. don't get me wrong she told me about a time when she was lying kissing someone and they were feeling her bum, the same i do. i dont know what it was, but i felt sick in my stomach a lot after that, it was almost 6 months ago and i still get the sicck feeling.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2013 03:58 pm
What do you mean it "annoys" her?

You two made love. If she is not satisfied with that and wants to mess around with other men now, you need to realize that she is not happy with you.

She has distorted thinking. Drop her.
0 Replies

vikorr
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2013 11:51 pm
@Confused1000,
I'm with engineer - that's a ridiculous, self-serving reason.

You had sex with one girl before you were a couple VS 'hey I want to have sex with some other guy while I'm with you'

How is that in any way right, equitable, or even sane?

You can't even handle her a past foreplay of hers - how on earth do you think you can handle this? Stand up for your own relationship needs. You won't respect yourself otherwise. And neither will she.

P.S. there are plenty of wonderful people, who aren't compatible with each other in a relationship...that doesn't stop either party from being wonderful. You may want to consider this.
Confused1000

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 02:04 pm
@vikorr,
Thank you, i understand what you mean. Since reading this i have told her that i do not think its the same, she told me she was worried still. So i explained that she has me now, i asked her if she wanted to be my forst or last and she replied 'last'. everything is straightened out now.

Thank you all who offered your advice.
vikorr

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 02:09 pm
@Confused1000,
Very Happy glad to hear it
0 Replies

Livelaughlove196

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 01:34 am
@Confused1000,
Sorry to say but she played you. Have a nice guy to date but yet go bang some rando... Play play play. I wouldn't even continue to date her. If she doesn't believe it's special to do if with you, then she really doesn't care
0 Replies