I see my man looking at womens asses

Ugly

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:11 am
When we are out if a good looking women walks by and my man spots her then I see him clearly eyeing her up and looking at her ass. Should I be bothered by this? Should I say something or ignore it? How should I react? Does it mean he doesn't find me attractive?

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:42 am
@Ugly,
What about the women who don't have a donkey with them. Does he look at them as well?

I think you must ask why it is that he is so interested in their donkeys.
cherrie

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:10 am
@Ugly,
And if he is attracted to donkeys then no, he probably doesn't find you attractive.
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:25 am
@cherrie,
I would also try to ascertain whether they are male or female donkeys that he admires. Or both.

Could be that he's a closet gay equinophile.

I just made up a word.
cherrie

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:46 am
@Lordyaswas,
Or he could be a closet bi-equinophile.

And it might not be just donkeys, zebras might do it for him too.

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 02:09 am
@cherrie,
Ooh! You mean he could have an equinopyjamaphillic fetish?

The man has just got to be British, wot?
0 Replies

A-Neutral-Hue

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 02:36 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:

I think you must ask why it is that he is so interested in their donkeys.

Did ya'll ever think he's into beastiality.
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 02:37 am
@A-Neutral-Hue,
Erm.....
vikorr

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 02:59 am
@Lordyaswas,
Dear god, give her an answer.

How on earth is he meant to be attracted to you if he's not attracted to women in general? Do you seriously think that once a man marries that his appreciation for women's beauty somehow switches itself off? And do you think that by finding something beautiful, he won't find you beautiful too?

As a personal thing, it's disrespectful to look at other women's bodies while your wife is present - if she finds it so (most do, but there are exceptions). Have you told him you don't like him doing it?

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 03:17 am
@vikorr,
But say he does what you suggest and admits everything to the donkey and she just snorts and carries on eating her hay?

Hey?
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 04:02 am
@Ugly,
Tell him not to focus around or you'll go phonetic.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdxYiCi9EH5ysog__ARYkrcYbW11m_4Ytg1P-NAghg5w2TvzCm
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 07:37 am
@laughoutlood,
Probably about my best youtube link so far.....

0 Replies

redoll45

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 10:18 am
@Ugly,
He is a man. Every man likes to look at women asses or breast. This is our nature.
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:20 pm
@redoll45,
My wife and I have a great agreement. One look is ok. The second look or long stares may bring trouble. (And this goes for her when it comes to guys also.)

Give him the first look. Smack the back of his head for the second look. lol
mysteryman

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 02:08 pm
@Ugly,
Just because he is married, does not mean he is blind or dead.
Its when he stops looking that you need to start worrying.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 08:36 pm
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

My wife and I have a great agreement. One look is ok. The second look or long stares may bring trouble. (And this goes for her when it comes to guys also.)

Give him the first look. Smack the back of his head for the second look. lol

I go along with CR. Sometimes to look is normal. But doubletakes and stares are disrespectful to the partner.
0 Replies

Ugly

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2013 02:06 am
@vikorr,
Well thank you to those few that gave me a sensible answer! I appreciate it is normal to enjoy looking at sexy women but I suppose what is confusing me is just how obvious he is about it. Any attractive looking young lady that walks by he clearly turns to get a look at her bum. So he's not just using his eyes but turning his whole body. I'm not sure if he is just on autopilot or whether he is making it obvious to me that he is perving.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2013 02:21 am
@Ugly,
You're welcome.

Note: No donkeys were harmed in the making of this thread.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2013 03:39 am
@Ugly,
Happy to help.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2013 04:09 am
Whether or not he remains attracted to you, and whether or not he is attempting to "send a message," it is clear that he is an ill-bred, inconsiderate lout. If you are married ot this slug, you have my deepest sympathy. If you are not, make sure you don't marry him. I advise finding someone else pronto (and if you give me that "but i love him so much" line, you're delusional)--if not, just smack him in the back of the head, hard, every time he pulls this crappy trick. Do you really want to be associated with someone who has the manners of a selfish two year old?
0 Replies