revenge.

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 04:04 pm
Okay, we're both 16. She consently and knowingly
sent me nude pictures of herself. She did some
really messed up things, left me, and basically effed
me over. I don't want people telling me how it's
wrong to do what I want to do or lecture. How can I
do it legally? Can I send it through text? Through Facebook or Internet in general? Can I simply show
them in person through my own phone? I live in
California, if that matters.

contrex

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 05:35 pm
You sound like a jerk. Delete the pictures. If not, and you release them, I hope you get sent to jail.
0 Replies

snj

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 02:31 am
@johnsmith101,
Well,I think you should delete those pictures and explain it to your gf that she should not commit this type of act again.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 04:54 am
@johnsmith101,
Sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do.

And why would anyone want to help you engage in such disgusting behaviour?
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 05:10 am
@johnsmith101,
You need to grow up a bit. She did what she did because presumably she trusted you not to do what you are planning to do.

She has obviously upset you, but you have to forget this idea, it's so wrong.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 06:28 pm
John - you sound hurt and want revenge. But this is not the way to do it. (releasing her pictures)

Ignoring her will bother her much more than showing others her private pictures that she foolishly sent you. She sounds like an attention-seeker.

Be careful of girls like that. They can get you in trouble.

PS - Consider what all the other girls will think of you. Have some class and walk away from this relationship with dignity.
farmerman

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 06:43 pm
@PUNKEY,
think about various consequences that will all lead back to you.
What if, after you post the pictures and she gets so distraught that she decides to harme herself or even kill herself in shame. The fact that she will be dead will have ruined your life and maybe some of her relatives would seek to exact some weird form of justice on you.
You gotta think life like a big chess game with all your moves ahead of you.

DONT BE STUPID lose the pictures., and I agree that perhaps she and you should get together and talk about consequences of moves you make when you are mere babies
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 06:45 pm
What they said.
0 Replies