Could I be jewish because I seem to share some of their beliefs?

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 02:45 pm
As the title reads "Could I be jewish because I seem to share some of their beliefs?"

I have not really studied Judaism but I have noticed that they do not believe in heaven or hell when you die but rather your thoughts are carried on in the minds of others and this is a type of ever lasting life so to speak. Maybe I have it all wrong. What is your understanding of Judaism?

joefromchicago

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 05:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

"Could I be jewish because I seem to share some of their beliefs?"

I don't know. I'd need to watch a twenty-minute Youtube video in order to answer that question.
Setanta

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 05:07 pm
Judaism is an economic system which allows small, swarthy men and women of middle eastern origin to routinely swindle tall, blond and slow-witted nordic types. That is the product of the genetic deterioration of the nordic races due to immoderate consumption of strong beers and the habit of bashing each other over the head with heavy weapons in tournaments during the middle ages.

I guarantee you, RL, that you lack the intellectual wherewithal to engage in the practice.
contrex

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 05:36 pm
I don't like shellfish and I'm not all that crazy about ham. Also I am careful with money and like cheesecake and bagels. Could I be Jewish?

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 05:44 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
I don't know. I'd need to watch a twenty-minute Youtube video in order to answer that question.

Wow joefromchicago I would have never guessed that some would need to see a twenty-minute Youtube video in order to answer that question.

This is the video that prompted me to ask the question.

It is not a 20 minute video but rather less than 10 so it may not be of value to you.

0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 06:08 pm
@contrex,
Are you circumcised?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 06:21 pm
Quote:
Are you circumcised?

I do not know if contrex has been circumcised but if he has, I hope that they did not treat him the same way as me and take more than half of it.
If you like comedy you may or may not like this.

0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 06:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
Horse ****! A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism. Being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 06:39 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Quote:
Horse ****! A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

Holy ****, maybe you are correct and my mother never told me. Damed, I never knew that I was a Jew, I never knew it was so simple.
neologist

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 06:57 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Are you circumcised?
JLNobody wrote:
Are you circumcised?
Circumcised twice! Sheesh! I bet that would hurt.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 07:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
Horse ****! A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

Holy ****, maybe you are correct and my mother never told me. Damed, I never knew that I was a Jew, I never knew it was so simple.

You left out this part of my quote, any reason why?

"Being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. "

As stated in the title of your thread.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 07:13 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Quote:
You left out this part of my quote, any reason why?

"Being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. "

Because as you stated "Being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. "

I thought it must have been my mother's fault that I was a Jew.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 07:19 pm
@reasoning logic,
I expected you to backtrack. Thanks for proving my point.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 07:22 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Quote:
I expected you to backtrack. Thanks for proving my point.

You are welcome, I always try to help others to share the logic that they may or may not possess.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 07:27 pm
@neologist,
It takes a major optimist to whack off the end before they even find out how long it's going to be, but twice?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 07:50 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Judaism is an economic system which allows small, swarthy men and women of middle eastern origin to routinely swindle tall, blond and slow-witted nordic types. That is the product of the genetic deterioration of the nordic races due to immoderate consumption of strong beers and the habit of bashing each other over the head with heavy weapons in tournaments during the middle ages.

I guarantee you, RL, that you lack the intellectual wherewithal to engage in the practice.

Are you suggesting that I am not a small, swarthy man or woman of middle eastern origin who routinely swindle tall, blond and slow-witted nordic types.

Why do you believe this to be true?
parados

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 08:01 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

It takes a major optimist to whack off the end before they even find out how long it's going to be, but twice?

Gives a whole new meaning to half empty or half full.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 01:22 am
JLNobody wrote:

Are you circumcised?

JLNobody wrote:

Are you circumcised?

You didn't need to ask such a question twice! Once is creepy enough! Oy vey! You want I should show you my weiner?

No, I'm not circumcised.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 03:30 am
@reasoning logic,
No, idiot, it was ridicule. The point is that you are promoting a stereotype. Long before this stupid, stupid thread i suspected you of being a closet anti--Semite. This thread just makes you look more like a crypto-nazi. As Jeffrey has pointed out, being Jewish has nothing to do with behavior or belief. Some Jews are stupid, some are smart. Some Jews can't carry a tune in a bucket, some are great singers or musical performers. Some are as honest as the day is long, and some are crooks. Just like every other class of humans you care to name. I am confident that you will not understand what is being told to you.
contrex

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 04:47 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Are you suggesting that I am not a small, swarthy man or woman of middle eastern origin who routinely swindle tall, blond and slow-witted nordic types.

Are you the guy who used to draw the cartoons in Der Stürmer?
0 Replies