Ten Consumer Products You Should Avoid
I would like to add about this article.
The part about fluoride... They say in the article that fluoride is a toxin but actually most things even vitamin D is a toxin, naturally occurring sugar in fruit is also a toxin.
The body has defenses against most toxins this is what the liver and kidneys do is filter the blood of toxins. They often convert these toxins into less toxic states. Fluoride when consumed is extremely unhealthy and builds up in the body over time.
I was once told that before the invention of fluoride most people would have their teeth rotted out by the time they reached 20 years old.
Do you know anyone who refused to brush their teeth as a kid and have them all rotted out as young adults? I have met quite a few people like this.
The toxins and bacteria produced from rotted teeth is MUCH more toxic on the body than fluoride. The trick is not to consume fluoride like in water or by not rinsing your mouth out well after brushing.You should rinse your mouth after brushing sometimes six and seven times till the water you spit out is no longer foaming but perfectly clear.
I recommend not avoiding fluoride but rinsing very well after use...
Explain to young children that toothpaste is a poison, a poison that incidentally also kills highly toxic germs, gingivitis, rebuilds plague and thwarts decay.
As for shampoo I have been using shampoo all of my life am 50 years old now and I have a full head of hair with no receding hairline whatsoever. Sometimes I will shampoo my hair two or even three times a day.
Both of my parents used shampoo and had a full head of hair till they both passed away at around 80 years old.
Baldness is hereditary and regular shampoo has nothing really to do with that...
There are some bacterial forms of balding which balding does not occur in a gradual pattern but in splotches and hair is lost radically over the space of a few months, but gradual pattern balding is hereditary.
I will say that thinning hair and pattern balding can be often caused by small insects and sometimes hormone changes. Women as they get older produce more testosterone and can start balding. Men having predominately testosterone as a main hormone also go bald over time.
If your scalp itches it can be two things. Dry skin which leads often to the second thing microbes and tiny insects.
Usually every day your scalp will start itching. This is caused by insects like fleas and spider mites that gains access to your scalp from your pillow.
If you simply wet your hair down with water you can drown them and your head will no longer itch. If you should perspire, the eggs the insects leave behind begin to hatch and bite and a second dousing of water may be necessary. These insects will bite and live off the roots of the hair follicle and can cause damage gradually over time.
So don't think that by not washing your hair it will prevent balding, it can cause balding to accelerate. A dirty scalp will attract microbes so it is important to wash but also not allow the shampoo to dry out your hair and scalp.
So oil and moisture treatments can help condition the scalp and neutralize the drying effect of shampoo. I like coconut oil and add a bit of that and/or olive and honey to my conditioner... The most important thing is to wet down your scalp at least with water every day to kill the insects. You will notice that after wetting down you scalp with water it will not longer itch as before because the insets have drowned. Do this especially if you have pets. Even laying your head for a few moments on a pillow or couch will pick up insects. So it is also important to wash your pillow also in water. I am not saying shampoo is good for you but washing your scalp every day with at least water is very important.
Oddly also sitting by a fire and getting smoke in you hair accomplishes the same thing. It is called a smoke bath and will also kill insects on your scalp. In that case the resin from the smoke is an antibiotic and also chokes the insects. So if you hair is thinning do not stop at least wetting it down every day. When you feel it itching you have insects again... notice that simply applying water and the itching is gone this is not only because your scalp was dry but the insects are drowned by water.
Please take what I have said with a grain of salt (sea salt preferably, hehe) I am not a doctor of any kind so take this advice at your own risk...