Confused about whom to choose caring and loving husband or lover?

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:13 pm
Quote:
Radhika said: Had an arranged marriage in India and then came to US. I never had a physical attraction towards my husband. He is a very honest caring person.

Arranged marriages are primitive barbaric things, so it was never a proper marriage at all and you'd be quite justified in walking out and finding somebody who you love, and who loves you.
If your husband was REALLY honest and caring he wouldn't have made you marry him against your will..Wink
Germlat

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:19 pm
@radhika123,
I don't agree with how you did things but..it can be confusing to live in a different culture and suddenly be presented with opportunities you never knew you had. Apologize to your husband ..explain the best you can. Let him know he didn't fail. After all he may still be subjected to the way of thinking that led you to marry. Do you have children together ? I hope not. I'm sorry about your family. I married someone and my family disowned me as well (sort of speak) Funny thing is he turned out to be a jerk and I later married someone else.
0 Replies

JimmyJ

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 10:10 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You realize there are other cultures than your own, right?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 01:14 pm
Quote:
JimmyJ said: You realize there are other cultures than your own, right?

I don't give a rat's ass about other cultures..Smile
"Thus saith the Lord, learn not the way of the heathen" (Jeremiah 10:2)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/apocalyptoA_zps912d72d1.jpg~original
jcboy

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 01:30 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
JimmyJ said: You realize there are other cultures than your own, right?

I don't give a rat's ass about other cultures..Smile
"Thus saith the Lord, learn not the way of the heathen" (Jeremiah 10:2)

Which makes you a bigoted hick and not surprising why you would quote the bible, they go hand in hand.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 01:41 pm
I mean, it must be terrible for some poor girl to be forced into an arranged marriage with a savage from another culture because whenever there's a thunderstorm outside he'd crawl under the bed whimpering "Ugh...me afraid...gods are angry...ugh..."
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 03:15 pm
@jcboy,
I thought it was meant as comical irony ...maybe not
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 05:43 pm
@Germlat,
No, Romeo is an idiot. Read what else he spreads around..
http://able2know.org/topic/229483-2#post-5528704
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 06:01 pm
Hey Calamity Gal, no need to play hard to get! If you want to date me just say so..Smile
JimmyJ

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 03:18 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
You make me sick to my stomach. It's people like you that turn others off of christianity.
0 Replies