Should I tell my significant other??

PUNKEY

Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:46 pm
Babybird - STOP!!! You re NOT ready for marriage.

I think you like a lot of excitement in your life - blame it on Hollywood - and you are not ready to settle down.

Try being on your own for a while and becoming a woman FIRST before you commit to a man.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 16 Jun, 2013 06:41 pm
@babybird,
Never confess!
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:14 am
@babybird,
Quote:
So I've promised by boyfriend there would be NO contact with Tom ever again. Well I texted Tom

So, you are having a problem keeping a promise to your S.O. ?

Yes, your emotions or hormones are over riding your good intentions. This is a basic human weakness that you will learn to control with time, maybe. The first step is recognizing it before you make the mistake.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:15 am
@babybird,
Quote:
Shouldn't you experienced people help us youngins out?

That's what we are trying to do. You just don't like the advice. There is no magic answer.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:17 am
@babybird,
You are not dumb. You realize your feelings. This is something any person goes through. In my mind, awareness goes a long way.
0 Replies

advisor-kpr

Mon 17 Jun, 2013 01:47 pm
@babybird,
Good thing is there is a inner consciousness of you. This reminds you of something wrong has had happened. This is a very good sign and an encouraging one. Trust me...I could only wish all the young people has this now-a-days.

Specifically pointing to your situation, the ball would be to completely avoid the other Guy. Rush of hormones (naturally ofcourse) may push you to him. Trust me, with in no time you will be completely out of this ****.

Do not text him, remove his identity and do whatever. Remember, that you are not doing this for yourself...but for some1 who places sooo much trust in you and loves you. And as the spark end, you love him too.

Take Care.
IRFRANK

Tue 18 Jun, 2013 06:51 am
@advisor-kpr,
Quote:
Remember, that you are not doing this for yourself...but for some1 who places sooo much trust in you and loves you. And as the spark end, you love him too.

This is outstanding advice. Once you take this to heart and practice it a couple times it will give you personal satisfaction and make your life better also.

0 Replies