stress:(

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 04:02 am
i am in a regular tension now a days just because of my weight loss can any one please help me how to gain weight and made my body little bit in figure Sad( plx help me nd give a efficient tips.....

jespah

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 05:14 am
@Ashhsays,
We have no idea of your age, gender, current weight or ideal weight. We have no idea if your stress is actually caused by weight loss - have you ever considered that there might be another cause/s for it? Also, if you're really stressed, have you considered talking to a doctor to see if there is anything that can be done from that end of things?
dalehileman

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 11:49 am
@jespah,
Jes good for you, asking for such "personal" data, sorely lacking in a2k, apparently out of a fear of identification

I for one feel better with weight loss
Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 12:36 pm
@dalehileman,
tomato potato...

she wasn't asking for personal information, she was asking for enough background info to provide a decent answer.

sometimes I worry about you, dale...
dalehileman

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 12:45 pm
@Rockhead,
Rock you misunderstand my query. I wanted to know more about the OP; age, sex, gender, ed., nat., fam, etc, surely considered "personal" by most at a2k
0 Replies

Ashhsays

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2013 02:11 am
i am 23 year old with good height and of 65 kg weight.. so now you sould help me little bit and should gave an efficeint tips plx Smile waiting for you:)
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2013 02:42 am
@Ashhsays,
Eat healthily (google healthy diet), drink at least four glasses of water per day, keep a regular sleep pattern ( six hours a night minimum usually) and excercise to the best of your ability, on a regular basis.
Suggestions:
Walking.
Brisk walking.
Swimming.
Fresh air.
Climbing stairs instead of using lift elevator)

Google "excercise routines for beginners"

0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2013 10:11 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
she wasn't asking for personal information, she was asking for enough background info to provide a decent answer.
Yes Rock but when I do it I'm mercilessly attacked from all sides

Quote:
sometimes I worry about you, dale...
Me too. "Dale" I ask, "Why do you persist here in the face of such odds"
0 Replies

Happiness For You

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2013 04:47 am
@Ashhsays,
yoga helps to tone body and keeps you fit.For relaxing mind and controlling stress practice meditation regularly.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2013 09:55 am
@Ashhsays,
Quote:
tips plx waiting for you:)
One Lordy has perhaps overlooked: Go to bed just a bit hungry
0 Replies

Terrie Dawson

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2013 01:38 am
I feel for you but you don't have to worry about, first you have to make you prepare for weight loss and do exercise and can try Yoga as well.
0 Replies

Happiness For You

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:23 am
@Ashhsays,
Best way is to DO MEDITATION REGULARLY to get rid of stress.
0 Replies

Ashhsays

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:21 am
thanks to all of you dear friends i will try to follow your suggestion and than will inform you too ,,,:*
And please also tell me something that how can i make me face look better i have a fare white color but i feel its seems dull just because of weight lost so please help me here too i ll be very thankful to all 0f you please help me and make my stress lesser Smile
0 Replies

Temma Alexa

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 11:42 am
@Ashhsays,
One can gain or loose weight with the right metabolic rate and right metabolism of the body. Apart from taking a balanced diet please make sure that you do some amount of regular exercise each day so that you get a healthy and fit body.
chai2

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 12:04 pm
Gaining weight can be more difficult than losing it, and it's no joke.

I've learned to add healthy calories to meals to try to keep my husbands weight on, or try to gain, which is a losing battle.

A couple of suggestions....

Add extra olive oil (or other oil) into whatever you're cooking (if appropriate) to get a couple of hundred calories in there.
Same for adding powered dry milk to food. It adds calories, calcium and protein, but no fat.
Eat avocados, like one most days.
Drink meal supplements, like Boost or Ensure with meals, or as a snack.
Even if you don't feel like eating, taking just a couple of bites. Sometimes that awakens your appetite. If if doesn't at least you've had some extra food.
Ashhsays

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 12:28 pm
@Temma Alexa,
dear can you suggest me what kind of exercise are best for me and whcih kind of diet too,,, really i just tired of all this.Sad
0 Replies

Ashhsays

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 12:34 pm
@chai2,
ya dear i am strongly agree with you its too difficult and currently i am trying already what u have suggested to me and also started a short regular exercise but didnt feel anything much better:(
i am single so no one have to care of me so please you all my friends do some thing for me Smile
chai2

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 12:42 pm
@Ashhsays,
Well first off I'm not your dear.

And secondly you're an adult and can take care of yourself.

We're not your friends. What do you want us to do, send you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

You asked for advice, and you've been given it.
Ashhsays

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 10:48 am
@chai2,
amaXing...!!!
i dont know why people cant absorb/accept the respect given to them,,,, saying dear to anyone or friend to anyone who's helping me little bit is better than to speak like animals orcarnivores,,,, chai sorry to say my words presence me and i suggest to correct ur thinkings..

(nd if its joke its okhay Smile)
Ashhsays

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 10:51 am
@dalehileman,
its ok no matter dear