my husband beats me

tannya

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 01:12 pm
Im a pakistani girl from england married to a indian i left my family to be with this man i have beem married to him for 4years and living in france now he beats me like hes fighting with a man pulls my hair drags me on the floor b the hair i dont go out when i do he gos with me he also drins as well which dosnt make it harder he dosnt work he spent 2years in paruson i spent 8000 to get him out i gave him 1000 to open a business he lost all that to last night he beat me again a 1an in the mor he kept punching me in the head until i lost my breath my body is in so nuch pain he dosnt even feel sorry after hitting i miss my family specily my mum she was right but i have no where to go now if i go back to england my family wont exept me back im so lost im so un luckthat my last marrige it took me 12years to get out he use to beat me as well and now iv ened up in the same mess

vikorr

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 04:03 pm
@tannya,
The simple answer is : go to the police (you'll have bruises), and they will likely find a domestic violence shelter for you.

The difficult answer - it's likely you don't have any way to support yourself...you may want to find out what services are available in France to help you support yourself.
0 Replies