wat i should do tat she will talk to me like before?

Wed 5 Jun, 2013 03:15 am
me an my friend who is girl were very close, she was loving me even i loved her we were like bf an gf, but last year she left me cos i dint accept, tat time i realized how much i love her cos my feelings hav changed, i told everything but she dint come back, an said want only friendship, though hav feelings for her i got ready but she started ignoring avoiding me, after 1 month i met an said if u want to do like this then ill leave you she started crying an said need you, i felt bad an said ok i wont leave you, but after 2,3 days again same avoiding me ignoring to answer, i asked her many times if you need me then y doing like this, from 2 months doing the same everytime m only msging her 1st, if i dint then she is not talking, if text her first giving many excuses, if i asked avoiding to answer,m very much confused what i should do??i want be her best friend again, actually i love her but any how controlling the feelings but she is not talking properly with me as b4

Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Jun, 2013 03:32 am
@yuvrajsen,
Personality I wud properly talk to her b4 and make the discoverings weathered clapboard between you is honorable or if it is not I do not see venerable future listings. I'm afraid for your past leanings.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 5 Jun, 2013 03:36 am
@yuvrajsen,
If you love her can't you tell that she can't tell?

Friends... Benefits, trying to get you to realise that she has feelings too, she likes you too, and wants a proper relationship.

Stop saying "ok" and ask her to be your girlfriend.

Properly
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Jun, 2013 03:43 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm glad you agree.
FOUND SOUL

Wed 5 Jun, 2013 04:34 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordy, lord thank you Smile

You are afraid of her past ? So, you know of a woman whom comes with love and leaves, comes with loves and leaves, she is of culture, has a secret and does not want to tell him... Culture. And, so she hopes?

Please tell me..... Glad you agree with me ?
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Jun, 2013 06:10 am
@FOUND SOUL,
If you are meaning what I thought you regarded as far as the leaving alone of culture is in question, then yes, I will do the risking of full agreement and be glad as such.
yuvrajsen

Sat 8 Jun, 2013 04:11 am
@Lordyaswas,
she is not talking at all till i msg her, after tat too talking very short , i want to win her back being her friend again
vikorr

Sat 8 Jun, 2013 03:29 pm
@yuvrajsen,
Da ezee-est weigh - goe find urself a gf n leev dis udder gurl ahloan. Den mebbe she wil cum bak too yoo.
yuvrajsen

Sun 9 Jun, 2013 03:32 am
@vikorr,
she was not like this so heart is not listening to leave her,she is not ready to understand me i have told her m ready to behave as friend then too she is not texting me first
FOUND SOUL

Sun 9 Jun, 2013 04:01 am
@yuvrajsen,
You didn't accept a future. You told her everything and so she left.

What was it you told her? That made her walk.
vikorr

Sun 9 Jun, 2013 03:41 pm
@yuvrajsen,
Perhaps try taking a giant step backwards in your own mind, and imagine :

A best friend told you that she is in love with you - but you can't think of her that way - she's just a friend. So you've said "I'm not interested in being your boyfriend - I would prefer to just be your friend"...

...you were rather uncomfortable with having to tell your best friend that - you hate hurting feelings. You don't ever want to have to feel like that again, so you decide you both need a bit of space in order for things to settle down to a comfortable friendship level again...

...but instead...she keeps constantly sending you text messages...no matter that you never send one to them first. Would you start to worry that you will have to have that uncomfortable, awkward and terrible conversation again?

...so you would you shorten your text replies? (you never send the first text, because you want space, but they are a best friend - you care for them) And in shortening your replies, would you be hoping they'll get the hint you need some space?

Then say, they don't pick up the hint - would you feel even less inclined to text them? Is it possible you (or anyone else in this situation) would think 'she really, really need some space to sort her own feelings out'?

...Is it possible for someone in this situation to feel that their best friend is constantly making them feel uncomfortable, and as a month wears on, and then two months, they start to get more and more irritated with the constant text messaging and feel 'why can't he just wake up and that I need space'?, and, 'Why can't he just realise that I don't want his love?'

And if that person keeps persisting?

Usually that results in driving the other person further and further away, until they feel the need to cut ties altogether.
0 Replies

yuvrajsen

Tue 11 Jun, 2013 03:06 am
@FOUND SOUL,
nothing i said her or did like that, she was forcing me to love her i did too to make her happy but i was feeling uncomfortable in the biganing then i day by day i changed inside even i dint come to know, when said want to leave that time realized
PUNKEY

Tue 11 Jun, 2013 05:45 am
@yuvrajsen,
Are you two actually TALKING to each other or are you trying to romance this gal by texting her?

When you meet her and take her out, what does she SAY?
yuvrajsen

Thu 13 Jun, 2013 03:17 am
@PUNKEY,
no m not doing anything like that, since 5 months we dint meet
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 13 Jun, 2013 03:17 pm
@yuvrajsen,
It's funny really. When we lose something, THEN we want it. This is what in effect you are saying. She didn't force her love onto you, she loved you or thought that she did, but you didn't. Until. She. Left.. And, it's been 5 months now, move on... She has moved on or else 5 months wouldn't have gone by.

Sometimes it's lonliness that is making you believe that you want someone.

If you don't think she's moved on, grow some, walk tall, get over to her house, tell her you miss her, love her and see what happens.

yuvrajsen

Tue 9 Jul, 2013 10:40 am
@FOUND SOUL,
i feel still she love me but she is not ready to accept or come back to me m not getting y she is doing so, because if i dint text her she is asking or doing forwards we dint meet since 5 months cos we had exams an all, now i just want to her best friend
0 Replies