is he interested in me?

lanaqueen

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 08:52 pm
@chai2,
what you said is so true... you don't know me, but your advice came in the right time.
i think that i act this this way because my love life have been really difficult... i mean, it gets at one point that im just tired of being hurt over and over again.
but life isn't easy... i just need to find some strength to put myself out there without any fear...
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 02:36 am
@lanaqueen,
Smack.

Smile

So, I say, maybe he is checking out your tattoos persona, why you have tattoos as he feels you are a shy person, and maybe thinks tattoos means you are tough.. And, your immediate response is, there are better bodies, looks I'm kidding myself, I'm silly, I have no friends there, I'm a fool, he's not looking at me.

Mam, he is. He has. He did. Looks mean jack ****, it's what's inside.

A lot of guys prefer a girl who is real, who just wants to get herself a little fitter not trying to be a queen ...

Don't put yourself down, or go from positive to negative. Only the positive survive.

This is so common with "people" who don't believe in themselves, who think they are nothing, they settle. They get hurt, they just jump for love, only to be used.

All "girls" have dreams of that perfect man. What are you going to do for yourself to believe that you deserve it? That guy that respects you, it doesn't end at the gym, or start at it, but it's a start that you feel that by going, you may start to learn to like yourself, more... and then perhaps love yourself enough to respect yourself to realise when some guy is there for you or to use you.

It's a start. So is listening to Chai and others who sound hard but tell it how it is.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 02:36 am
@lanaqueen,
Smack.

Smile

So, I say, maybe he is checking out your tattoos persona, why you have tattoos as he feels you are a shy person, and maybe thinks tattoos means you are tough.. And, your immediate response is, there are better bodies, looks I'm kidding myself, I'm silly, I have no friends there, I'm a fool, he's not looking at me.

Mam, he is. He has. He did. Looks mean jack ****, it's what's inside.

A lot of guys prefer a girl who is real, who just wants to get herself a little fitter not trying to be a queen ...

Don't put yourself down, or go from positive to negative. Only the positive survive.
0 Replies

lanaqueen

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 03:58 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Oh, you're so sweet! Smack!
Thank you for answering me with such care. Its hard to believe that in these days still exist people like that out there... Yes, its true that before i started to talk with him, he did looked at me, seemed interested, that stuff... it is just something you can feel it, you know?! Its hard to explain... lol
Now he started to help me with another exercises too, besides the pilates class.
But the truth is that he is considerate with others in the gym too. Maybe its just his way. On the other hand - it will sound silly, i know - i just can't resist every time he do this little things, even the way he look at my eyes.
I just need to find a way to not get hurt...
Do i need to tell you that what you said about me is sooo true.
But i will learn this time! Very Happy
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 04:10 pm
@lanaqueen,
And, it's true, we never really know what is going on in someone's brain until they speak Wink

It's not hard to explain.. We do have intuition but we doubt it sometimes. This is where you be assertive and smile back at him next time he does something that you feel maybe a sign of flirting with you without being forward.

A smile costs nothing. Means everything and has double meanings, it puts it back into his court and therefore, takes the pressure off of you and also may confirm whether there is anything there or not.

As for not hurting, it's not really possible unless you put a huge block up and what for? So you never let anyone in? We all get hurt, the key is to know yourself, love yourself and therefore only let people into your life that fit with who you are, how you think, morals, personality etc. Everyone is different and in my opinion, you accept everyone for who they are but you can choose who enters your life and who doesn't.

That is a choice.

Smiling at you Wink
lanaqueen

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 04:49 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Being more selective might work, i know, but what i fear most its that sometimes, some people deceive us pretending to be cool and stuff... But its like you said, if i think this way i will never let anyone come into my life, so i will end up alone. And thats not cool! lol
The truth is that i think too much. And by doing that i dont enjoy what is around me. I just keep worried with the worst that can happen. Maybe the key is to relax and enjoy the moment... Thank you so much for you help! Smiling back at you Wink
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 04:55 pm
@lanaqueen,
Ah an over thinker Wink

If you see the beauty in everything, the positive in every situation, you will look in the mirror and see the beauty inside of you. Then, I think you won't bother worrying about anything, because everything is beautiful.... Even idiots that let you down, like, IDK, it will be like... "smile"... "well then, they are going to have a **** life without love, not me though, off I go, I deserve better" ....

Post it stickers are good with an affirmation (haven't done that for ages, years even).... And, read it every day..... Wink
chai2

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 05:00 pm
@lanaqueen,
lanaqueen wrote:

I just keep worried with the worst that can happen. Maybe the key is to relax and enjoy the moment

So what even if the worst does happen, not the end of the world.

Or, you can lie on your deathbed and think about all the simple little things you could have done in life, like asking a guy out, and wish you could go back and do it.
lanaqueen

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 05:17 pm
@chai2,
So true... this is the price of being depressed for so long...
From now on i will actually make things happen this time. Tired of this ****.
0 Replies

lanaqueen

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 06:11 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
"idiots that let you down"... its not this time that i will live a hard life because of them. i will do my best to keep it positive: with myself and others.
after all that advices that you and chai2 gave to me, tomorrow will be another day. and i meant it.
thank you, again for being so nice to me. i'll do my best! Wink
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 11:43 pm
@lanaqueen,
One last ad, because I CAN Wink

There is no "room" for the words , can't or won't... It's can and will ..

Why not touch base in a month or so and let us know how you are going, gawd, so many don't and it's a shame, either we will be saying good for you, or "it's ok"... Smack let's start again...

lols.

It's the personality in me, can't help it.... Wink

But seriously please do.

0 Replies