Jealousy

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 02:51 am
@Albertdany,
Is Albert his name? Wink

Ah fear. We can't change anything in life that is beyond our control. We can change things that are in our control.

I am not sure if you lost someone very dear to you, or almost did that has set that thought into your mind.. But something has triggered.

Have you ever considered hypnotherapy to establish why that fear is there? Sometimes things are supressed but knowledge is everything.
0 Replies

Albertdany

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 01:41 am
Just to say that talking to you all and my doctor, the treatment I have been given to help me, and all other things I have done myself to change my way of thinking have helped me a lot.. It is amazing how fast I have changed compared to 2 months...my relationship has dramatically improved for the better and we both feel so much happier.. I feel good at work and can finally concentrate and achieve my tasks and goals at ease...I am not ready to stop yet as I am sure that I have more work to do to correct the negativeness I had, and hopefully get rid of it for good... I's still is a long road but I am on the right path, feeling happy and positive... XXXXX
0 Replies