Jealousy

Reply Sun 26 May, 2013 09:40 am
I am very scared of myself and no longer recognize me. I am not the one I used to be and my jealousy is going to make me lose the love of my life and destroy me, soon I may become a criminal as I really can no longer control what is happening inside my head when that feeling of jealousy appears. It is like having a  hurricane in my head that nothing stops and can control, I am violent verbally and sometimes physically. This is not me... please someone helps me as I can no longer deal with this alone.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,042 • Replies: 21
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 26 May, 2013 09:42 am
@Albertdany,
You need to see a mental health professional right away!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 May, 2013 09:52 am
@Albertdany,
With luck, maybe just a pill
will do the job. Find out.
boomerang is right.

David
Albertdany

Reply Sun 26 May, 2013 01:59 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I don't believe in pils, I really need to get myself back together and I just do not know how, I do not take any drugs, I go to the gym and I am very fit and healthy. I just do not know what is happening to me, it started about 7 years ago and just got worse, now I am scared of my behavior, scared of hurting someone or destroy what i love most in my life.. It is almost like doctor jekil and Mr hide...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 May, 2013 06:36 pm
@Albertdany,
Like boomerang said:
go to a good medical doctor; as soon as possible.
0 Replies

michellebelle

Reply Sun 26 May, 2013 10:50 pm
@Albertdany,
As above.

You need the type of help that only a professional can offer to get back to the person you once were. They can help you how to identify what triggers this behaviour inside of you and help you recognise triggers and put control measures in place where you can learn to control yourself.

Your behave is already serious. Seek help and do not allow yourself to get any worse.

moishy

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 06:17 am
how old are you? you already fight someone? by the way you have to know that there is people that they Have the opposite problem of your own...
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 04:32 pm
What triggers these intense feelings? You MAY be reacting in an appropriate way if your partner is setting you up. Jealousy CAN be controlled.

Are you taking any steroids or other drugs? Are you sleeping?
Albertdany

Reply Thu 30 May, 2013 02:19 am
@PUNKEY,
My partner is as good as gold, ha has the patient of a saint, everybody loves him, wants to be with him and I adore him since the very first time a set eyes on him I have been now seeing my doctor and the process for me starts and soon I will see a professional to help to fight my demons and I will get back to how I was before, funny, loving and happy. Thank you
0 Replies

Albertdany

Reply Thu 30 May, 2013 02:23 am
@moishy,
I have already bitten my brother for no reasons at all when I had that awful storm in my head.. He never lied a finger on me, and after I feel so terrible ans shame and so scared thinking of what will be next.. The good news is that I have made the first step I have seeing my doctor who gave me some medicine on a temporary as I do not like taking any sort of drugs including medicine. The process for me starts and soon I will see a professional to help to fight my demons and I will get back to how I was before, funny, loving and happy.
Thank you
0 Replies

Albertdany

Reply Thu 30 May, 2013 02:29 am
@michellebelle,
Thank you. You absolutely right, this is no me at all.. Only last week for few days I had looked at ways to terminate my life as I could no longer live with that unhealthy mind of mine anymore. I then realized by looking in the internet what would happen if I do not it well, I could live forever with serious health problems... What about people that loves me, there are few.... The good news is that now I have made the first difficult step is to admit that I have a problem and need to fight it.. I have bee seeing my doctor who gave me some medicine on a temporary as I do not like taking any sort of drugs including medicine. The process for me starts and soon I will see a professional to help to fight my demons and I will get back to how I was before, funny, loving and happy.
Thank you
Albertdany

Reply Thu 30 May, 2013 02:31 am
@OmSigDAVID,
The good news is that I have made the first step, admit that I have a serious problem and I have now been seeing my doctor who gave me some medicine on a temporary as I do not like taking any sort of drugs including medicine. The process for me starts and soon I will see a professional to help to fight my demons and I will get back to how I was before, funny, loving and happy.
Thank you
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 May, 2013 07:17 am
Never mind that you "don't like" taking medication. You NEED it!!

If you were hurting any other way, you would seek medicine for that - so don't discount that your brain may need a drug to help it work better.

Good luck.

glitterbag

Reply Thu 30 May, 2013 08:15 am
@Albertdany,
Medication often takes several weeks before you see any therapeutic relief. I'm concerned that you found relief so quickly, only because it seems too good to be true. The danger is when people think the meds have cured the condition, they quit the meds thinking its not needed any longer. But since I don't know what's causing your difficulty, I may be over cautious. I just remembered hormone imbalance can cause havoc with some people and perhaps that responds quicker to treatment.
One last thing to think about, no one loves the idea of taking medication. It would be heaven if everyone felt wonderful and never suffered from asthma, colitis, kidney stones, or any number of things many people experience over a lifetime. Personally, I was extremely grateful for the medication when I was surprised with a lovely episode of colitis (very surprised how painful it is, and really happy when it healed)
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 05:01 pm
@Albertdany,
Quote:
I have bee seeing my doctor who gave me some medicine on a temporary as I do not like taking any sort of drugs including medicine

Go see a different Doctor. You have not even been diagnoses yes? As, to what the problem is or you wouldn't be here.

You need to ask for a Cat Scan of your brain. You state, this only occurred 7 years ago, let them see if there is an imbalance, where, if they can fix it, or if not, you have no choice. Exercise is a good thing to keep you calm, non-depressed but will not assist you with a chemical imbalance.

Yes, you have made the first step. But, it's not the end of the world, fight and find out what is occurring and then fight it.

One question I have.

What occurred 7 years ago? I am asking basically if there was something dramatic that occurred in your life 7 years ago.
Albertdany

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 11:23 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I am doing regular exercise, I am fit looking and I do not do any drugs or steroids etc...7 years ago I met the love of my life and instantly It was love at first sight even before anything started between us and I have been adoring him ever since, so much so that I can not think of anything else. He is a wonderful man and should not have to worry about anything in regards o his behaviour.. He really is a very good fuy.
Albertdany

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 11:25 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thanks... Drugs given to me now cooled me down and soon I am starting to meet with a professional..
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2013 02:59 am
@Albertdany,
Dany,

You say that 7 years ago you met the love of your life . That you can not think of anything but him.

Before you met him you were fine. Since meeting him this has all occurred.

If you did not feel the love before, that you feel now, if various things happened before but they haven't since you met him, I understand your "fear" of loss, if he was to walk away.

But, you need to realise we all find someone in our lives that is "it". And, in general terms that is the case, it is "it".

I am glad that you are going to see a professional, I think that you have such a huge fear of him leaving you that you are obsessed with him/love and that fear is what is driving you to the point where you are at.

People walk with us, besides us... It's the fear you have to get rid of.

Albertdany

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 09:45 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you... You right It is not a jealousy as I have never been jealous of anything and anyone before in my life... I have been very often scared of loosing the one I love so much for so long but now. I am overcoming this fear, and something just happened between us showing that I should not fear..
yashi

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 08:07 am
@Albertdany,
I think you should stop being jealous. Jealousy is that disease due to which we can never be happy in our life. You should make friends and try to be happy with other's success. It would make you happy. That's the only solution to make yourself happy.
0 Replies