Female manipulator in Vegas

rgh87

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 03:53 am
I've been kind of seeing this girl for about 6 months, and we've been planning on going trip to Vegas next weekend with all her friends. First three months we were all hot and heavy, second three months leading up to this trip she's been more distant..no longer flying there together, not real enthused about us sleeping in the same bed like she suggested.. just kind of putting me in the friend zone as like backup sex if she strikes out..

I know for certain that she's worried I'm gonna be following her around everywhere like a puppy dog, which I assured her is not gonna happen. I'm too much of an alpha type to do this (learned from a previous botched relationship) She's extremely flirtatious and really has no obligation to me because we're just kind of dating - basically she doesn't want me to prevent her from flirting with guys and getting free drinks. My question is how to approach this?

Obviously act unaffected and emotionless when this happens but what about me flirting with other girls? And to what extent? How would you play this weekend?

View best answer, chosen by rgh87
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:06 am
I'd contact the airline and get my money back for my ticket, and cancel the room if it's under my name - and see what kinda fun she has when she (a) goes alone and (b) pays for all of it herself.

Alpha male? Heh, no. Not even close. And that's not a statement on your machismo or your sexuality but more on the state of this situation (I won't use the term relationship here).

You are a **** buddy. And now she wants to take you along to Vegas with her as a useful **** buddy in case she can't find another one, or needs to show up somewhere with a guy on her arm, in case someone there is bothering her.

I do hope you're using condoms.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:17 am
@rgh87,
rgh87 wrote:
, second three months leading up to this trip she's been more distant..no longer flying there together, not real enthused about us sleeping in the same bed like she suggested.. just kind of putting me in the friend zone as like backup sex if she strikes out..

sounds like she's pretty much over you other than as a back-up

Given your other thread, she's likely not going to have time for you when she's in Vegas.

Make other plans. Don't bother going to Vegas with her and her friends.
0 Replies

rgh87

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 12:39 pm
@jespah,
think you nailed it..
0 Replies