0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 10:20 pm
I need to reread this.

I probably disagree. Manana.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 10:33 pm
Good for the goose, good for gander and all that, how do women feel when men they're attracted to "friendzone" them? Seems to be that it works both ways.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 10:47 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Good for the goose, good for gander and all that, how do women feel when men they're attracted to "friendzone" them? Seems to be that it works both ways.

Does that happen? Unless she is a bitch or is ugly she is good for a couple of pops in bed....I think most guys would go for it.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 10:53 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

If I can channel my innerHawkeye: Increasing women's rights mean emasculating all men. The empty holster means men have become impotent because women are taking over the world (by allowing rape to be considered illegal; allowing women to own property and vote; etc...) with their all-powerful feminist agenda.

Wrong. He has no gun because he has been told that he needs to be non threatening, and because he sucks so he cant be trusted to have a gun. Notice how the female is the center of attention, is the only one doing anything, that the man does not even need to be there? Men are unnecessary.

the subtext here is that he is doing what his has been told to do, and he hopes that he will get the girl but he wont because safe and unnecessary are not what women look for in guys. He will follow the rules and he will end up friendzoned.

This has nothing to do with any aversion on the part of men towards womens rights, this has to do with the feminists actively constricting mens rights, and lying to men about what women want. This is about the chumps who believe them, about how they **** themselves.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 11:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

FBM wrote:

Does that happen? Unless she is a bitch or is ugly she is good for a couple of pops in bed....I think most guys would go for it.

Yeah, it happens with me, at least. There are a few women around whom I know to be interested in me, but even though they would be "good for a couple of pops in bed," I know that they're looking for more than that. More than I'm willing to commit to with them. I doubt I'm the only guy who does this.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 01:39 pm
A rare story where someone moves out of the friendzone unto a successful relationship.

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 10:54 am
@tsarstepan,
Chopped liver...
http://i66.tinypic.com/6dqvls.jpg
0 Replies