i need to get this off my chest!any comment?please help!

amy456

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 11:40 am
i feel a bit stupid writing this but i've gotta get it off my chest i don't know why i can't stop thinking about him maybe it's because he's really successeful and i look up to him,maybe because we share the same point of view about many issues, maybe because we have a very strong, maybe because he knows way more than i do or maybe it's just chemistry.Today we were in class and our professor asked about the name of the instructor of a certain suject (the name of this professor i kinda like) it never happened to me when mentioning him but today my hart was beating really fast when mentioning his name.Surprisingly when i got out of class i glanced at him. i didn't even know he works today! he's no oil painting but today he looked stunning( i thought he looked very good but my heart wasn't beating fast or anything except from that i didn't want him to see me cuz i wasn't looking good at al.l well...that's what i always think about myself :p ).i'm sure he didn't see me but i did.point is that i hate feeling this way about him.i know i'm not supposed to do this but i can't help it.when we meet i feel nothing towards him. i act very professionally but once the course's done i just can't help but think about him not in a physical way but he's always on my mine. i always have so much to do but he's always on my mind :/ .Tbh at first i used to hate him and he didn't like me too because he thought i was arrogant,and that i think i'm very smart... but when he found out that i'm not like that he started treating me in a really nice way and that is what makes it even worse.Nothing happens in class unless i agree on it otherwise he'll change it and he always gives me what i want(for ex if i and another student choose to work on the same topic he neglects the other student and gives me what i want),he always asks me to work on topics even though i never volounteer while there are many others who wanna do it and keep raising their hands but he always picks me.sometimes i'm like : well...maybe i'm his fav student that's why but even if i were his fav student why would he always neglect others and give me what i want?I forgot to mention sth : at first he used to always look at me while explaining,right after he cracks a joke or make a suggestion but one day he started totallty ignoring me,he didn't look at me even once but kept giving me what i want.i dunno i'm confused but it would be flattering if he has a crush on me even though i know i can't have a relationship with him...i believe that's it for this story i just wanted to get these words/thoughts off my chest cuz i have nobody who would listen to and not judge me.

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 11:58 am
@amy456,
You need to post on a2k with proper grammar. You're using to many "i's."

i hope you got it off your chest. Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk
dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 12:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Come on now Cis, a youngster or esl works from a different set of rules

As typical example I would however emphasize the need for organization, condensation, paragraphing, etc

Do forgive us though Amy if we seem at all judgmental. Perhaps we could gain a clearer vision of your predicament if you were to tell us--without revealing anything critical to your ID--something about yourself: sex (presumably f), age, ed. (guessing high school but maybe not), nat., family, hopes and ambitions, etc
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 12:14 pm
@dalehileman,
I agree, dale. Often times I just respond from the "cuff" without much thought about the poster's background. One of my shortcomings. Embarrassed
amy456

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 01:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
what "i's" i proof read this before i post it and found no mistakes exept from paragraph it!
jespah

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 01:10 pm
@amy456,
You have a crush on someone.

Welcome to the world.

Lots of people have crushes. They usually go nowhere. There is nothing wrong with them, but they also tend to not go anywhere.
0 Replies

amy456

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 01:11 pm
@dalehileman,
at least u answered in a nice way even though u're answer had nothing to do whith the questiones included in my post so will u please try to answer them? Smile.
Btw,i'm a book reviewer online so....yeah! it's just that i don't care about how i write things when it's just a simple question,post...like this one.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 01:12 pm
@amy456,
You may enjoy writing very long strings of sentences without a break, but they become "boring" and untenable.

Let's see how many hits you get. It'll show that most people on these threads have very little patience for your style of writing.

Prove me wrong.
amy456

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 01:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I DON'T CARE! it's a stupid thread on a stupid page! people adore my reviews so i really don't care how boring they think my thread is!got it!?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 01:25 pm
@amy456,
Yes, you do! Otherwise, you wouldn't bother posting anything.
amy456

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 01:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
i agree with u on the point that i sould've paragraphed it but u were too mean to me! 1st of all u didn't reply to my questions(u're not obliged to of course) and u kept attacking me like i'm ur student or sth.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 02:11 pm
@amy456,
You have crush on one of your teachers. Nothing new under the sun there.
It is not really clear who thinks you are very smart - you thought so about yourself or what?

First your teacher did not like you because he thought you were arrogant and nowyou think he likes you.
Then he found out your are a very nice person and starts treating you nicely.

Nothing happens in class unless you agree on it? Either you are a liar or you believe it is the truth. If the whole class including a teacher is dancing according to your music - you really must be a pain in the neck. Under normal circumstances the classmates would protest.

You never volounteer but the teacher asks you to work on topics.
He sure treats you the way you deserve. Never volunteer, so he sees to that you have to do part of the work. Sounds as if you are rather lazy.

You are a bookreviewer online? People really like what you have to say about books. Wonderful!
How do you judge books with your English writing?

Did I get your story correct? Amazing if I did.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 02:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
One of my shortcomings.
Not terribly serious one however Cis
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 02:40 pm
@amy456,
Quote:
... had nothing to do whith the questiones included in my post so will u please try to answer them? .
Nah, out of my jurisdiction. Others better

Quote:
Btw,i'm a book reviewer online
Very interesting. Is it a hobby or do you get paid

Quote:
so....yeah!
Forgive, Amy, but yeah to what

Quote:
it's just that i don't care about how i write things when it's just a simple question,post...like this one.
Yeah, as an erstwhile writer myself I'm equally guilty
0 Replies