Region Philbis

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 08:15 am
@panzade,

bosh stepped up big-time last night.
C's looked old and tired in the 4th... Confused
Ragman

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 10:46 am
@Region Philbis,
This loss certainly wasn't because of their lack of focus, intensity or expert coaching. Though took the Heat to their limit right to the end of 4th quarter. They (C's) even had balanced scoring including a surprise from Bass.

When the Heat (Big 3) are on target, they're a juggernaut against a team that's not as young and athletic. Of course, then again so are those Thunder!

Bosh and their Big 3 are going to have games like they had in game 7 for the whole series again Thunder.
panzade

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 04:34 pm
OK! Who's ready for the playoffs? Any predictions?
And I don't wanna hear any whining about how the Heat are so arrogant. Get over it.
Ragman

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 04:38 pm
@panzade,
Playoffs? Do you mean the Finals?

My prediction is Thunder in 6 games! They're not in awe of anyone as they beat last year's champions and the Oola-LA-la Lakers. They're the real deal!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 06:50 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

OK! Who's ready for the playoffs? Any predictions?
And I don't wanna hear any whining about how the Heat are so arrogant. Get over it.

I take the Thunder in 6 - and the only odds I'll take is 10 to 1 another sound defeat in the finals won't teach LeBum Germs any humility.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 04:04 am
@snood,

a thunderous sweep would give me a warm-fuzzy...
Ragman

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 06:11 am
@Region Philbis,
This game will be exciting. The format of this sport's playoffs yielded the best and most exciting 2 teams. I'm sure the networks are happier, even though they'd have loved to see LA or NY-based teams in there, these 2 teams will keep eyeballs glued to the sets.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 06:31 am
@Ragman,
Correction: I meant to say -
"LeBron, Wade & Bosh are going to NEED to have games like they had in game 7 for the entire series against the Thunder if they expect to win."
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 12:10 pm
I meant finals.
Agreed Rag Dude...great viewing.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 11:05 pm
RRRRrolllinng THUN der!!!!!!!!!!!
Ragman

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 04:49 am
@snood,
I loved it!...2nd half of that game was so different than the first! Game 2 will be a critical determiner as to where this series will go.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 11:47 am
OK showed incredible maturity in the second half. But the bench was the difference...and Westbrook...when Battier pissed him off

I'll add: if Wade don't start producing...the Heat are extinguished.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 08:14 pm
A barn-burner in Miami... Dukin' it out! Heat up one point with only about 10 min left in game...

This is good stuff.
Ragman

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 11:36 pm
@snood,
A well played game and fun to watch for the most part. This is a great series.
panzade

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 11:56 am
@Ragman,
I agree...nail-biters.
snood

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 12:57 pm
@panzade,
Well, since I'm pulling for OKC of course I'm not real happy about the outcome of game 3. I'll stay up and watch this game tonight - if OKC is still not playing smart and goes down 3-1, that'll do it for this season of NBA spectating for me.
panzade

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 01:07 pm
@snood,
The Heat were in the finals last year so they're pretty cool and confident. OK had a case of jitters in game 3 but if coach Brooks can figure out how to deal with Miami's "small" team they might take one of the next two.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 07:33 pm
Thunder looks like they might've come to play tonight.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 09:48 pm
I felt real bad for Westbrook. Total melt down right at the end. And Chalmers finally came out of his slump. He's a great kid.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 03:59 am
@panzade,

haven't been watching.
the only way i'm tuning in now is if OKC manages to get to game 7 -- not likely...