think i messed up with girl i like need some help please

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 02:07 pm
so i met a girl i like for drinks (she had some friends and so did i) we drank and talked till the bar closed then her friends her and me went to a jazz bar/club for another 2 hours we all danced and then me and her left i walked her home but by this point i was quite drunk (more than her) we said goodbye (im not sure but i might of been a bit hasty in the goodbye and walked home) on the wy home in my drunken state i thought it would be a good idea to message her this .... "Veerrrry drunk walking home bad idea sending this im sure I wil regret this... . I wont lie ireallly like you I enjoyed seeing you after so long ................. would you like youuu meeeet up again?????"

i woke up this morning and saw it and sent "Ahhh damn this is why I shouldn't drink .... sorry about drunken message. ... this is very embarrassing "

she has replyed saying "your drunkan message was funny written! dont worry! when drinking these things happen!just remember to turn off your phone , or forget about it:P anyway, have a nice sunday!"

now i know im an idiot for doing this.... but have i royally messed any chance? is her message positive/bad? we havnt talked since she sent that message im panicking here .... what should i do i want to ask her out to dinner just the two of us but i dont know if it will make her feel awkward

vonny

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 02:10 pm
@mwrk1990,
Ask her out to dinner. She can only say no ... but from what she said in her text to you, it does sound as if she likes you. Stop worrying about it, just ask her ... what have you got to lose!
0 Replies

hijodeganas

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 04:02 am
@mwrk1990,
That was her polite way of saying, for whatever reason, she had a good time but she's not feeling it any more. Chalk it up to experience and move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 06:05 am
Try a SOBER date with her.
0 Replies