tell me what you think?btw im a female

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 10:05 pm
@ehBeth,
edited to add a word

ehBeth wrote:

Your parents don't know this woman who spends time with you and your siblings several times a week?

That does seem odd.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 12:14 am
@ehBeth,
Thanks for that.

Ok, so at 20 that's a bit different, you can make your own decisions.

Still, sounds as if you are asking as to know whether you should make a move or not.

As ehBeth, stated. Ask her.

But... given you are 20. First.... Ask around "about her" . I've never had kids but I'd not consider taking a 20 year old and her siblings out every 2 weeks without their parents knowing.. It still sounds weird.. If not.. Worrying.
Simone20

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 11:52 am
@ehBeth,
No I said I see her two times a week she picks me up on Thursday for choir rehearsal and Sunday I go to church. And sing in the choir while she's playing her French horn in band and sometimes on Sunday if she has time she will take us skating or etc.she does wants to meet my parents. She met my stepfather already.
0 Replies

Simone20

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 11:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I said I see her two days out the week .Thursday for choir rehearsal and Sunday for church.and sometimes on Sunday she'll take us out.she asks me first though.but not every Sunday.and I am not 17 I'm 20 years old.its in my question also my brother is 17
.when she take us out its like after 3 Sundays we have to wait because she has so much to do with church and etc.yes she tells me alot to some personal to.
0 Replies

Simone20

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 12:13 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I will do that but my parents do know.they ask me where I'm going when I leave.so yeah they know. And stepfather' met her
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:26 pm
@Simone20,
Quote:
Still, sounds as if you are asking as to know whether you should make a move or not.

Is this now your question? I am asking because you left that bit out in your replies to us.
Simone20

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 07:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
No I'm a shy person so that wouldn't happen
.what m asking is what what does her behavior mean because it seems like shes attracted to me but I'm not sure.another question on the 2nd day that I met her we had a conversation she asked me what hobbies did I like to do and I told her and I couldn't play because I needed a pump and Sunday when I went to church. She had got exactly that is that weird. In a good way?
ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 08:05 pm
@Simone20,
Are you interested in her?
Simone20

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 08:34 pm
@ehBeth,
Its just a crush.she's really pretty
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 02:26 am
@Simone20,
I think people can tell when someone is "interested" ...

Curious.. As she takes you out to places, buys you things, gives you lifts, sounds very simular to a "sugar mummy in the making"... What do you think?

Simone20

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 06:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Lol yeah I guess
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 02:55 pm
What has she DONE or SAID besides make facial gestures and stare ?

She may be lesbian and grooming you, but you sound aware enough to stop anything like that.

Simone20

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 06:15 pm
@PUNKEY,
Ummm..she picks me up for choir rehearsal she buys me things for my birthday or just because and she takes me two younger siblings out.she has sat really close to me multiple times.she gets nervous around me sometimes.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 06:22 pm
@Simone20,
It could be that she is nervous because she can tell you think she is pretty and that you have a crush on her.
Simone20

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 08:34 pm
@ehBeth,
And what does the stuff she do mean?she told me that this Guy liked her but didn't pay him no attention.so I dont think she knows and Im a really nervous person.when it comes to things like ths.so its hard to tell.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 01:40 am
@Simone20,
So you do understand what bi-sexuality is, or being a lesbian ie) for yourself if you go down this path... Being either way and that's fine but I would like to know that you "get" what is involved in gaining a "sugar mummy" Wink
Simone20

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 05:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes I do unsterstand LOL : )
0 Replies

Simone20

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 01:33 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
One thing though she has called me her child once and called me her right hand man.that got me confused and can a wink be friendly or Flirty when you don't say nothing and then do it again when u do say something to them?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 04:44 pm
@Simone20,
Simone,

Crushes are crushes. Sometimes they just remain that way. Sometimes it is best to keep it that way until you know for sure there is something in it.. Otherwise, it can be a let down, or embarrassing.

If she calls you her child.. She is 50, you 20, it is very possible that she has dry lips and licks them often. It makes sense also to take you and your siblings out, buy you little things. I have adopted kids across the world ...

Quite often our gut feelings are correct. But, sometimes they are not.

Why don't you start having conversations with this lady. Obviously she never had children yes? You could very well just be that to her. Find out more about her by asking her about her... You will soon come to the conclusion one way or the other as to what you mean to her.

If it's "adopting you" ... Is that going to be ok with you?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 05:07 pm
@Simone20,
Simone20 wrote:

And what does the stuff she do mean?

quite likely nothing in relation to you

You have a crush on a pretty woman. She calls you her child. She may be trying to make the point that she sees you as a child as you make her nervous by the way you seem to always be watching her.