tell me what you think?btw im a female

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 01:27 pm
Well this woman I met 4 months ago and I olny see her 2 days out the week becuz she's got things to do through out the week. And sometimes takes me and two of my young siblings out.but she dies things that makes me wonder if she likes me because she does this: - she stands close to me sometimes. - she bite her lips when she looks at me but when catch her she looks away -she looks at my lips then bits hers - she sat close to me where our thighs were touching but didn't move hers at all then touched my leg when she spoke to me - looks at me when she's talking to other people. - I caught her looking at me while licking her top lip when I looked at her she looked away. - she has bought me things like for my birthday and just because. - when she says certain things would say " me and my name would etc" or she would say I can see the two of us. Or 2 or 3 of us doing that - sometimes she stares when I enter notice becuz people would look at her then look at me - sometimes when people sit next to her they would look back at for whatever reason. -i gave her a hug one day then all of a sudden she starts hugging people in front of me -whenever she talks to someone and I'm around she always look down at her keys or play with them -one day something bad happened she was feeling down when she came to me and felt a lil happier. - she looked at me and my lips and made this kiss sound with her mouth. - she mimics me - when we are in a line she looks out and looks at me.but then again she calls me her child. This is really confusing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,732 • Replies: 43
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 01:49 pm
I think her behavior makes you uncomfortable. I don't think I have enough information, but it's probably best to distance yourself and your siblings from this woman. I hope you can ask your mother or grandmother about this situation. It could be harmless, but if it's not, your best bet is to avoid being alone or letting your younger siblings alone with this person. You only met her 4 months ago, there could be problems in her past that make her seem unusual, but don't ever ignore your gut feelings. If you were my daughter, I'd want to know about your misgivings. Adults don't always notice the things that children do, and sometimes people behave inappropriately with younger people.
Simone20

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 02:51 pm
@glitterbag,
I mean a lil bit it does.and this woman is 50 yrs old and I'm 20 .and I will condsider that but she seems harmless though and do u think she's somehow attracted to me.from all the details I told u.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 03:15 pm
@Simone20,
Like Glitterbag said, you haven't provided enough context or background info for us to try and even speculate.

She could be seeing you as a daughter she never had or perhaps a daughter she has had but become estranged towards or finally a daughter that she had but whom died.

You could be misinterpreting her supposed signals and interpreting with some possible romantic interpretations.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 03:45 pm
@tsarstepan,
Or her gut feeling could be right. How would we know?
Why not ask the person what her behavior is about?
0 Replies

Simone20

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 04:10 pm
@tsarstepan,
What background would you need.I though I gave yall enough info
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 05:50 pm
@Simone20,
Who is she and what relationship does she have to your family? Merely a neighbor? How and where did you meet?

Was she ever married? Does she have any kids? Etc...?
Simone20

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 07:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
I met her when she came and picked me up for my first day of choir rehearsal. She's goes to church on Sundays she doesn't know my family yet.she just met my stepfather two weeks ago.she lives very close to me.and yes she was married before but not anymore idk why though and no she has no kids .but those things I explained in my question seems weird though and the staring part is not just one day everytime I see her
glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 08:14 pm
@Simone20,
It's creepy, that's what I think. Please don't make the mistake of thinking this woman is too old to be harmful. Crap, the BTK killer was an elder in his church. Why do you think she stares all the time? It's not normal for a 50 year old woman to stare at a 20 year old woman to the point that other people turn to see what she is staring at. When I was 10, one of the neighborhoods kids grandfather was spending a few months at his grandsons house. Every adult male I had met up to that time had been a a good uncle, good dad, good grandfathers so when this older grandfather man showed me some affection I thought he was just lonely. Kids (even 20 year old kids) can mistake bad intentions as harmless, I was lucky to get away from the old guy and was too frightened to tell my dad. I stayed away after that, but I should have told my dad, maybe my parents would have made sure he never hurt any other child. Avoid this woman, whatever her problems are, you can't fix her.
Simone20

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 10:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Wow that's crazy.girl ur scaring me lol.yeah idk why she stares sometimes. They dont be evil stares though lol but she do it her pupils are very dialated and also one day at church me and my lil brother waved at her and she turned back around and was just staring at me then looked at my lil brother and looked at me again then i looked away and she still was looking at me but with her tongue out to the side of her mouth and I'm thinking why is she looking at me like that then another day she looked at me and my lips another day and made this sound that sound like a kiss with her mouth. Weird. and I do be alone with her when she picks me up for choir rehearsal
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 05:28 pm
@Simone20,
Quote:
I met her when she came and picked me up for my first day of choir rehearsal. She's goes to church on Sundays she doesn't know my family yet

So how did it come about that a woman you didn't know, commenced picking you up for choir rehearsals? When she doesn't know your family?

And, this is on your own? Then she takes your siblings and you out and / or spends at least 2 days a week with you..

What do your parents (step father ) and Mother say about this?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 06:52 pm
@Simone20,
I don't know if she is attracted to you, if she is capable of hurting you or is just bat **** crazy. Call the choir director ask if this is normal for her. Either way, stay the hell away from her. I can't stress this enough. If I read anymore of this women's behavior I will throw up while scrubbing my skin off in the shower.

Frankly, I hope you are making this up to get a reaction from people. That would be awful of you to do. But, I still really hope you are making this up, because I can tell this is a dangerous situation, or at least unhealthy. And if I could reach thru the screen I would be waving a huge hazard sign and tell you to please for your own sake stay far away from this strange person.
Simone20

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 07:32 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
So what are u saying? And I didn't tell them yet.last time a Guy tried to sleep with me and didn't really do nothing about but tell me to stay away from him.and she know my brother he 17. But she didn't know me yet until she picked me up for my first day of choir rehearsal and on the first day i met her she was talking alot about herself and her friend and how much her horn cost and etc.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 07:36 pm
@Simone20,
Hi Simone.

How does she know your 17 year old brother? I am trying to ask you, who is this woman that you do not know that offered to pick you up from choir and how did that even come about?

This is not a guy trying to sleep with you this is a woman who never knew you and spends two days a week with you.

Simone20

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 07:52 pm
@glitterbag,
She look really young and fit for her age.but I don't think she's to do me any harm and plus I do know how to defend my self with kick boxing/ a lil bit of martial arts.but it was a couple that were lesbians and one was 51 yrs old and the other 21 yrs old I was like wow.anyways no I'm not making this up I know a shy Flirty look when I see one and she's is shy still a little.
Simone20

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 08:00 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hi. My 17 ye old brother goes to Church to.he been going to that since he was 9 yrs old.and I wanted to join choir so I talked to the choir director and I didn't have trasportation so he said he'll let me know when he can find somebody to pick me up
glitterbag

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 08:28 pm
@Simone20,
You are playing a dangerous game. I've told you what I think, and apparently even though you asked for advice all you are doing is explaining why all the advice offered is of no help to you. You say you can take care of yourself, well good, go take care of yourself and stop all this waffling with the details. Maybe you like this woman's peculiar and creepy attention, I don't know what you really want, but I'm completely done with engaging you. Good luck.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 09:14 pm
@Simone20,
Quote:
She look really young and fit for her age.but I don't think she's to do me any harm and plus I do know how to defend my self with kick boxing/ a lil bit of martial arts.but it was a couple that were lesbians and one was 51 yrs old and the other 21 yrs old I was like wow.anyways no I'm not making this up I know a shy Flirty look when I see one and she's is shy still a little.

Glitterbag is correct, you are playing with fire. Just in this reply, it is suggesting to me that you want to act on it, and want us to tell you she is a lesbian.

Stay away. Giving you a lift is one thing. Taking you and your siblings out is another twice a week. Evil hides everywhere including behind a church, she sounds scary to me (red flags) .. You are 17 go tell your Mother what you are thinking about this woman and I bet you will get no more lifts from this Woman. She is creepy..
ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 09:19 pm
@Simone20,
Was it the choir director or your brother who set up the ride?

Actually, I don't think it matters. It seems like your interested in this older woman and you'd like to know if she's sending you messages that she is also interested in you.

Ask her.

Foundie - the OP is 20, her brother is 17.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 09:20 pm
@Simone20,
Your parents don't this woman who spends time with you and your siblings several times a week?

That does seem odd.