Are all Republicans Idiots?

gungasnake

Wed 28 Aug, 2013 11:46 am
http://www.victoriataft.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/al-sharpton-resist-we-much.png
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 28 Aug, 2013 11:52 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Democrats and leftists are just schoolyard bullies who never grew up.

Republicans/Democrats, really there is no difference save for that of how the levels of stupidity are intensified.

See what I mean.
0 Replies

Garystampa

Sat 12 Oct, 2013 01:33 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I stay completely out of political parties. But calling people names as you have reduces you, not them. Have an argument, have a position. Just saying someone is a poo-poo head isn't really enough.

You have to make a case. You should always be civil. Otherwise, you're just a tool of a politician.

Everything can always be worked out if people respect each other's right to have their own views.
RABEL222

Sat 12 Oct, 2013 01:51 pm
@Garystampa,
I think you need to be here a while longer before you start telling people on this site how to act and how to respond to other posters. Your a newbie. Do more reading on this site before you start giving advice.
cicerone imposter

Sat 12 Oct, 2013 02:16 pm
@RABEL222,
Sometimes newbies come into a2k, and wants to change the world. LOL Mr. Green
JTT

Sat 12 Oct, 2013 08:39 pm
@RABEL222,
Rabel is the keeper of A2K rules. Check with him before you write anything.
0 Replies

CPAT30

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 08:59 pm
@Foofie,
I agree with your comments, but I am very disappointed in the Republican party as it exist today.
0 Replies

CPAT30

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 09:03 pm
@RABEL222,
Polite discussion is always welcome. A point of view is useful, and young children have been known to teach adults a thing or too
0 Replies

CPAT30

@RABEL222,
Polite discussion is always welcome. A point of view is useful, and young children have been known to teach adults a thing or too
0 Replies

CPAT30

@cicerone imposter,
some things need changing
0 Replies

CPAT30

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 09:08 pm
@revelette,
Wish I could make a billboard of the 113th Congresses bill passage and voting records... on every highway!!!
JTT

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 09:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Sometimes newbies come into a2k, and wants to change the world.

CI is A2Ks grammar checker. Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 10 Dec, 2013 12:37 pm
@CPAT30,
Maybe, just maybe, Obama isn't totally idiotic after all!

Quote:
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama shook hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at a memorial for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday, a rare gesture between the leaders of two ideological opponents that reflected the anti-apartheid hero's spirit of reconciliation.

What I'd really like to see is Obama lift the embargo against Cuba. The Cuban people like Americans, and Americans like the Cuban people. American tour companies are now allowed to take Americans to tour Cuba. When the leadership of one country makes the people of another country suffer because of politics, and for no other reason, it's inhumane and not "democratic" by any sense of that word.

OBAMA, LIFT THE EMBARGO AGAINST CUBA!

Or as Reagan said, "tear down this wall!"
Frank Apisa

Tue 10 Dec, 2013 12:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Maybe, just maybe, Obama isn't totally idiotic after all!

Quote:
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama shook hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at a memorial for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday, a rare gesture between the leaders of two ideological opponents that reflected the anti-apartheid hero's spirit of reconciliation.

What I'd really like to see is Obama lift the embargo against Cuba. The Cuban people like Americans, and Americans like the Cuban people. American tour companies are now allowed to take Americans to tour Cuba. When the leadership of one country makes the people of another country suffer because of politics, and for no other reason, it's inhumane and not "democratic" by any sense of that word.

OBAMA, LIFT THE EMBARGO AGAINST CUBA!

Or as Reagan said, "tear down this wall!"

I cannot tell you how much I was hoping that particular handshake would occur. Not only because it was in keeping with honoring Nelson Mandela, a great man of peace, but because it was a right and decent thing to do.

Bring down that goddam wall!
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Sun 28 Dec, 2014 05:40 pm
@BigEgo,
BigEgo wrote:

This is a legitimate question. I’ve read threads on this forum for quite a few years now and it always seems right wing nuts, or the usual suspects "Known Republican Posters" start the hysterical political threads. Spamming the forum with political nonsense.

It seems that all Republicans do is complain, accuse, whine, obstruct, nothing constructive, progressive, and no concern for the people, the people who pay their wages and all expenses.
spooky24

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:45 am
@Rickoshay75,
Dude, I got rich in Reagan's 80's so did a lot of my friends. It didn't come from government handouts it came because of hard work-and some luck-property wise. You see, I was taught that to be a man, you only insult someone to their face-insulting behavior-while hiding behind a phony name and an ip address is for cowards only.
Calling people who you don't know-and financial level you will never see-stupid, ignorant and the like just shows you are a loser.

Some of my friends and I bought some property at a government auction for 3c on the dollar-it was a huge gamble-most of us spent every dime we had-and would you know it some one got the bright idea to build a automobile assembly plant on that land. We made some 1800% on the land we owned for 6 months.
You see that is America-and America is not for losers.
cicerone imposter

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 12:06 pm
@spooky24,
Many take advantage of the opportunities, and some make big bucks, and end up broke. Many do not know how to manage money.
70% of lottery winners are broke.
0 Replies

Thomas33

Wed 13 Jul, 2016 07:28 am
I can see the point of the question, however what needs to be stated is the fact that though I agree with the left, I'm educated enough to realise that the left is as much about status as the right, and therefore the left needing the right makes it hypocritical to attack the right without attacking the left.

That being said, it is possible that there is a left who is genuinely about equality, and progress, in which case yes, I think the right wing is inherently stupid.

The bottom line: the right wing requires the censorship of not just intelligence, but reality itself. More specifically it requires that people don't reflect themselves.
cicerone imposter

Wed 13 Jul, 2016 10:34 am
@Thomas33,
Don't ever forget that the republicans worked to suppress voting in many states. They're suppose to encourage voting, and work towards that end. but they did the opposite. They are a fraud.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/05/opinion/republicans-and-voter-suppression.html?_r=0
Thomas33

Wed 13 Jul, 2016 11:41 am
@cicerone imposter,
I see. But has there ever been cases of Democrats doing the same thing? I agree about the right wing being wrong (the logical conclusion of which means society is wrong), but the basis to attack it on needs to be something which can't be reflected.