34
   

Are all Republicans Idiots?

 
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 05:22 pm
@efoster67,
I don't plan to do anything. I've been retired since 1998, and enjoying my travels.
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  1  
Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 08:01 pm
@tony5732,
You lost me at the beginning of your so called proof when it said tRump said. He is a liar and if Politifact said different they are liars too.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 08:12 pm
@RABEL222,
You're right. Politifact showed that Trump tells the truth about 7% of the time. All other statements are totally false or partially false. Some are exaggerations.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fact-checking-site-finds-donald-trump-tells-truth-7-percent-time/

What's more disturbing is that the media shies away from calling Trump the L word. They're giving him a pass.

I guess we can look forward to the media wearing kid gloves when Trump becomes president.

Here's another irony; newspapers are losing subscribers because they endorsed Hillary. Some even got death threats.

It's no wonder most newspapers across the country are losing subscribers.
RABEL222
 
  1  
Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 08:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I would drop our conservative rag if my wife would let me. An yes I let my wife have most of what she wants. I'm not a manly conservative who orders his woman around.With my computer, smart phone and tablet I can get ALL the news and check one against the other.
giujohn
 
  0  
Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 10:17 pm
@RABEL222,
Do you get spanked if you disobey? Grow a pair man.
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 10:29 pm
@giujohn,
You wouldn't understand what a man is your whole life.
0 Replies
 
tony5732
 
  0  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 12:06 am
@RABEL222,
No, Trump is a liar. No argument. I don't get why anyone uses that in a debate like it's even a thing. Obama lied, Hillary lied, Trump lied, Bill Clinton lied. People in politics lie. This isn't a new thing.

Saying a politician lies sounds like saying cows poop. DUH.

Saying one politician lies more than another is like saying "This cow pooped more than that cow".

Now saying Trump incites violence is also very silly sounding to me, because these days the left is much more violent than the right. WAY more violent. It must have been Hillary or the Democrats inciting violence, possibly even paying people to riot? (That's what that politifact post was about.)

The argument that bigotry, violence, and racism from the left is different than the same actions from the right just seems straight hypocritical to me.

I guess I just don't get it.
wmwcjr
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 01:54 am
giujohn wrote:
Do you get spanked if you disobey? Grow a pair man.


https://www.opengrow.com/uploads/gallery/album_4195/tn_gallery_6278_4195_1775.gif

Giujohn is being provocative again.
giujohn
 
  0  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 05:21 am
@wmwcjr,
It's the emasculation of the American male by left wing Hollywood types. You see it depicted in movies, tv, and advertising. It's foisted upon young minds full of mush college students.

Not provocative...Just a sad commentary.
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 05:47 am
@giujohn,
so the fact that we support higher education in our military leaders you consider to be emasculating?

I think your just looking or a bumper sticker to wave around.

farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 06:05 am
@farmerman,
I tell ya, the things in which I think H'wood ALONE displays poor judgement is that cops are mostly portrayed as trigger happy assholes, no matter what side they occupy. Brit detective shows seem to make the solution of a crime the basis of the plot and guns are usually secondary. America cop movies are more or less advertisements for hardware.





giujohn
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 11:29 am
@farmerman,
If the higher education includes therapy dogs hot cocoa coloring books a safe place to retreat to and nothing but a biased liberal slant where no opposing Viewpoint is tolerated... Then yes.
giujohn
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 11:32 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I tell ya, the things in which I think H'wood ALONE displays poor judgement is that cops are mostly portrayed as trigger happy assholes, no matter what side they occupy. Brit detective shows seem to make the solution of a crime the basis of the plot and guns are usually secondary. America cop movies are more or less advertisements for hardware.






Isn't it ironic that Hollywood types are the first to scream for gun control... If they had their way they'd eliminate all guns from everyone including the police.

Well then don't they eliminate all guns from their movies and TV shows?
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 11:38 am
@giujohn,
Thats really easily overcome/Hollywood always goes for the lowest rungs of entertainment. These include violence and repetition.

I dont know why you think this is a unique trait of liberals alone, Seems to me that Clint Eastwood is just as guilty as Ridley SCott.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 11:41 am
@giujohn,
Quote:

If the higher education includes therapy dogs hot cocoa coloring books a safe place to retreat to and nothing but a biased liberal slant where no opposing Viewpoint is tolerated... Then yes.


Maybe George ob can answer that. I apparently have no credibility among your membership even though Id taught mining geology as an applied science.
0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 01:43 pm
@farmerman,
This doesn't match up to John Kerry's line back during the 2004 election. Remember he said that some kids had better graduate from college or they were going to be drafted and sent to Iraq. So going by John Kerry's own words, only dumb people join the military.
farmerman
 
  4  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 01:47 pm
@Baldimo,
He was a Vietnam Medal recipient so , yeh I guess youre right.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

   https://ruralrootedwebmarketing.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/b8a7a-1527784_1662649863995651_291982333_n.jpg
0 Replies
 
maporsche
 
  1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 02:15 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

This doesn't match up to John Kerry's line back during the 2004 election. Remember he said that some kids had better graduate from college or they were going to be drafted and sent to Iraq. So going by John Kerry's own words, only dumb people join the military.


Only if you think only dumb people don't go to college I guess.

Statistically it's a fact that veterans are have fewer college degrees than the non-veteran population. Doesn't make anyone dumb though.
Baldimo
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 02:43 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Only if you think only dumb people don't go to college I guess.

It wasn't my words, it was John Kerry's. What was his implication? Only dumb people join the military and get stuck in war zones.

John Kerry:
Quote:
You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.


Quote:
Statistically it's a fact that veterans are have fewer college degrees than the non-veteran population. Doesn't make anyone dumb though.

What facts are these? You do know that in order to be an officer in the military, you have to have a degree? Did you also know that a vast majority of senior NCO's have college degrees? In fact it is very difficult to be a senior NCO in today's military without a degree. You continue to speak out of ignorance on matters you don't understand.

Here's my links, where are yours?
http://www.facethefactsusa.org/facts/tanks-and-humvees-caps-and-gowns
maporsche
 
  1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 02:50 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:
Only if you think only dumb people don't go to college I guess.

It wasn't my words, it was John Kerry's. What was his implication? Only dumb people join the military and get stuck in war zones.

John Kerry:
Quote:
You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.


Quote:
Statistically it's a fact that veterans are have fewer college degrees than the non-veteran population. Doesn't make anyone dumb though.

What facts are these? You do know that in order to be an officer in the military, you have to have a degree? Did you also know that a vast majority of senior NCO's have college degrees? In fact it is very difficult to be a senior NCO in today's military without a degree. You continue to speak out of ignorance on matters you don't understand.

Here's my links, where are yours?
http://www.facethefactsusa.org/facts/tanks-and-humvees-caps-and-gowns


Cool. I did know that about military officers. They make up 18% of the military personal though.

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/military/military-careers.htm


Here you go though

"Throughout the decade, a higher percentage of Veterans than non-Veterans had completed some college, but not a degree.
While Veterans lagged behind non-Veterans for completion of a Bachelor’s degree, there was a significant increase in the
percentage of Veterans with a Bachelor’s degree between 2000 and 2009. The percentage of Veterans with an advanced
degree was higher than that of non-Veterans each year and increased significantly over the decade."

http://www.va.gov/vetdata/docs/SpecialReports/education_FINAL.pdf




Not my main point though. People without degrees are not necessarily stupid, and I've seen a lot of stupid people get degrees.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 01/23/2022 at 09:26:15