Are all Republicans Idiots?

bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 11:20 am
@giujohn,
Maybe /Comey doesn't have the same commitment to trying to change reality that tRump does, or your Teapublican Congress did trying to end the ACA fourty or so times or the six Benghazi cluster fluffs.

Do you really believe that if there was anything bad she would not have been indicted? Other cabinet Secretaries and a sitting attorney general have been as well a popular ex-Marine adviser of one of the most popular Presidents ever. And they were sent to Federal Prisons or just resigned, Barney, during their President's term.

Just for you:

Reading the FBI Report on Clinton’s Email
Kevin Drum read the entire FBI report on Hillary Clinton’s email:

That said, this report is pretty much an almost complete exoneration of Hillary Clinton. She wasn’t prohibited from using a personal device or a personal email account, and others at state did it routinely. She’s told the truth all along about why she did it. Colin Powell did indeed advise her about using personal email shortly after she took office, but she chose to follow the rules rather than skirt them, as Powell did. She didn’t take her BlackBerry into her office. She communicated with only a very select group of 13 people. She took no part in deciding which emails were personal before handing them over to State. She had nothing to do with erasing information on the PRN server. That was a screw-up on PRN’s end. She and her staff all believed at the time that they were careful not to conduct sensitive conversations over unclassified email systems. And there’s no evidence that her server was ever hacked.

There’s remarkably little here. If you nonetheless believe that it’s enough to disqualify Hillary from the presidency, that’s fine. I have no quarrel with you. But if the FBI is to be believed, it’s all pretty small beer.

###

https://politicalwire.com/2016/09/04/reading-the-fbi-report-on-clintons-email/

Maybe you should drop this crap and find some with some legs.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 11:25 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Slander is the Spoken Word

Its slanderous poop, Barney and you're swimming in it. Don't you speak into your computer, Barney? Aren't we conversing here on a2k???? Aren't you just echoing the the false accusations that your Cheeto-Jebus makes all the time vocally in his mini-Nuremberg rallies??

You torture definitions in bad attempts to make what you babble about seem relevant. Its a most dishonest form of debate: and you are the master of it.

Back on ignore with you, Barney.
giujohn

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 11:58 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Hahahaha... of course you want to put me on ignore you just realized that you stepped in it... And no bobbyboy talking into the computer is not slander it has to be broadcast like a TV or radio... But thank you for playing try again.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 12:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Boobyboy wrote:

Quote:
Do you really believe that if there was anything bad she would not have been indicted?

When naivete extends to this level we're really talking about stupidity.
momoends

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 12:33 pm
@tony5732,
http://www.forbes.com/sites/charlestiefer/2016/09/02/three-major-ways-the-fbi-report-on-clinton-emails-strongly-establishes-her-trustworthiness/#45324b84659b
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 01:57 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
When naivete extends to this level we're really talking about stupidity.

Its good that you recognize your naivete but why do you revel in your stupidity.

Actually this is the crap we expect of you: all personal opinion with no fact, and a complete blindness to documented fact regarding your laughable claims. It may not be naivete in your case, but it certainly demonstrates a wilful ignorance that - again - proves to be a complete waste of anybody's time.

Ignore. See you at the donut shop impressing the clerks with your "wit". Ever notice they were rolling their eyes? That wasn't out of respect for your brilliance, Barney.
momoends

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 03:44 pm
@giujohn,
Im sorry to tell you this: they can sue you and you would be the one asked to prove your statement is true (people are presumed innocent till proven guilty, remember?
giujohn

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 03:46 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
LOL...I'm not the one who believes that if Billary really did something wrong she would be charged...I also don't believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny but in your case you must still hang stockings and hunt eggs I'm sure.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 04:04 pm
@momoends,
Negative...this would be CIVIL court...and it doesn't work that way. As the plaintiff you must first establish a prima facie case and one of the elements is you must show that the libelous statement is false. So endeth the lesson.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 04:19 pm
@giujohn,
What kind of misdemeanor is it giving out legal advise without a license, Barney?

At least I have sister and brother who are attorneys and I can at least fact check my opinions.
giujohn

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 05:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Are you purposely trying to be ignorant? Teaching law is not practicing law...and If you're getting legal advise from your relatives either you ain't paying attention or they need to sue their law school...I mean GET someone to sue for them.
momoends

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 10:48 pm
@giujohn,
No, you just have to prove you have been cleared of all charges in this case or in my case never been investigated nor accused of that crime you are publicly spreading ive committed and youll be the one in trouble again..... You got it wrong you ll have to prove what you said
giujohn

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 09:00 am
@momoends,
Uh...yeah... you been hitting the bottle? Cuz I can't make heads or tails of what the hell you're trying to say.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:58 pm
@giujohn,
So you are a certified "law" instructor, Barney? WTF are your credentials?
giujohn

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 02:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Just that I'm an intelligent critical thinker...you should get someone like that to assist you cuz it's probably too late for you.😞
bobsal u1553115

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 02:08 pm
@giujohn,
You? An intelligent critical thinker.

<snort!>
giujohn

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 02:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
It's good that you recognize it...and get your nose out of the trough when you are posting, it makes you snort.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 02:20 pm
@giujohn,
You betcha, Barney, I (and I am not the only one) recognizes your being a "critical thinker" is a crock!

I almost chocked on my "lawman's special" -free coffee with a stale donut- when I read your laughable claim of possessing "intelligent critical thinking". No doubt you're critical, but thinking? Nah. intellegent? Not in your lifetime.

And now because you're simply trolling to try to get this thread locked, I am ignoring you.
giujohn

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 02:45 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You're the moderator in here...not me blah blah.
0 Replies

nimh

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 06:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Back on ignore with you, Barney.

Quote:
Ignore. See you at the donut shop impressing the clerks with your "wit".

Quote:
And now because you're simply trolling to try to get this thread locked, I am ignoring you.

Oh for Pete's sake, if you're going to ignore someone, just ignore them already. Don't draw it out into an extended drama of multiple episodes.