Possible herpes?

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 07:46 pm
Last Friday I have protected sex with a girl and I lick her legs. Two days later the center of my upper lip was redder than normal and swollen a little bit. Then a few hours later four painless blisters appeared together and formed a big blister later. Then soon I squeezed the yellowish pus out carefully and went to sleep. During sleep, I encountered irritation and found it hard to fall in sleep. When I wake up the next day, I feel dizzy and malaise but nothing more. Now the blisters are gone and there is scab instead. The area has been totally painless even now (Tuesday).

P.S. I had oral sex twice with a girl five or six years ago. I had bleeding gum and sore throat one day or a few days after each sex. But nothing else like blisters and fever.

P.S. Last friday was the first time that I have blisters.

Please help me.

1. Do I have herpes?

2. If yes, is the one on last friday primary outbreak or secondary outbreak?I have read that in the primary outbreak usually the fever or malaise comes one to two days before the blisters appear. Is it true? My case is that blisters come slightly before malaise. Does that mean it is secondary outbreak triggered by flu or similar sickness?

3. If no, what can it be?

4. Is it normal to have painless blisters? Would it be genital herpes instead of oral herpes because there is no pain?

5. I took some medicine for cold and fever and it worked. Does that mean the fever/malaise is not caused by herpes?

Thank you for your help!

Ragman

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 07:56 pm
@screwdiane,
What does your doctor say about it?
screwdiane

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 07:57 pm
@Ragman,
I didn't went a doctor yet. and not going to. Can u give me opinion just by my description? Thank you so much!
Ragman

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 08:09 pm
@screwdiane,
My opinion is you should see a doctor. No one here can or should attempt to diagnose something medical. That would be irresponsible of them to do. Also if someone would stupid enough to offer a worthless guess, there can be no expectation of accuracy whatsoever.

You should make an appointment ASAP to see a doctor. That is what responsible people do for their own health as well as their future sexual partners. If you are avoiding seeing a doctor about this matter, that is very poor judgment.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 08:24 pm
@screwdiane,
If it turns out your doctor says it as herpes, this was the absolute wrong thing to do.

Quote:
Then soon I squeezed the yellowish pus out carefully and went to sleep.

That is a good way to have it spread on other parts of your skin.

Until you see your doctor, wear a condom to protect the spread of whatever it is to anyone else. While you are experiencing an outbreak of blisters, you really should abstain from any kind of direct physical contact with anyone else.

Go see your doctor. If you don't have one, go to any Planned Parenthood or other medical clinic.
0 Replies

Jennifer123

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 09:17 am
@screwdiane,
Yup! I also advice you to please consult your doctor. He will better guide you instead of us.
0 Replies