sex change

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 06:35 am
iam a man and i want to become women

jespah

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 07:12 am
@jagdishrd,
Then contact your doctor and ask about the process.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 07:50 am
@jagdishrd,
jagdishrd wrote:

Women... plural? That will be difficult.

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 08:28 am
@jagdishrd,
Mazel tov. Hope you have your bat mitzvah speech written. Perhaps a purchase of several pairs of new underwear as well. Maybe that's a gift suggestion. Are you registered at Macy's?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 06:46 pm
@jagdishrd,
Ok. And you are informing us of this desire, why?
jespah

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 06:31 am
@CoastalRat,
A lot of people treat A2k like an Ask Jeeves-style search engine, and don't think they're talking to people at all.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 06:42 am
@jagdishrd,
jagdishrd wrote:

I would suggest that you start by becoming obsessed with shoes and learning how to spend an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom.

You could then set yourself more difficult targets, like unlearning how to park a car, always being late and remembering to invite your noisiest girlfriends round for drinks when an important football match is scheduled on TV.

Finally, you should have your feet shortened so you can stand nearer to the stove, and practise giving big sloppy lipstick kisses so you can terrorise young nephews at Christmas.

I shall now don my tin hat and hunker down in the corner.

0 Replies

transbreane

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:24 am
Hey honey. My name is Breane, it was Sean. I recently told my family and friends that I was getting a sex change from male to female. It is hard, but once you accept who you really are, it makes you feel so much better. I got engaged to my fiancé (she is female). She didn't accept it at first, but once I sat down and talked to her, she finally accepted me for the girl I really am. For the girl I was meant to be. So I am now refered to as Breane, and I am refered to as she instead of he. I haven't started hormones yet cause I don't have the money, but I do wear dresses, and I do dress and act like a girl no matter what time of day, and no matter where I go. Because I don't care what other people think of me. As long as I'm happy being the girl I always knew I was, that's all that matters. Just be the woman you know you are sweety. Don't be afraid to tell everyone, "I'm a strong and independent woman.". Wear dresses, high heels, put on makeup and nail polish. Be the girl you know you are supposed to be. Ill have you know, that I recently told my fiancé I ambecoming a girl whether she likes it or not, and now she wants to get a wife. So don't give up, be the girl you know you are. I hope I helped. With much love -Breane-
0 Replies

SumitaSofat

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:46 am
@jagdishrd,
Schedule a consultation with your doctor about this. Firstly they will ask many questions and then you have to sign up some agreements. After this you will go for plural transplant.
0 Replies

JayR

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 12:02 pm
@jagdishrd,
hehe sounds funny Wink
well, maybe the world can get two nice women out of one nice man, why not? Smile
0 Replies