relationship problems

vicky69

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 07:47 am
well last year i send these two guys a nude picture of me and then it was over with so this year i met a girl who i fell in love with since i'm a lesbian and i'm only 17 years old. anyways my ex boyfriend saw my picture from last year and told my girl friends best friend and she told my girlfriend and now my girl don't want to talk to me and she thinks i just send that and me and her talked about this situation before and she was okay with it but now she acts like i never talked to her about this so i'm scared i might loose her what should i do?

jespah

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 09:22 am
@vicky69,
Wait for time to pass.

How long? I dunno.

But everyone in this little drama needs to grow up. Oh, and quit sending nude pics of yourself, to anyone. You'll thank me for this piece of advice when you're looking for a job.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 09:32 am
@vicky69,
Quote:
what should i do?

Here is what you should do, in no particular order.

1. Stop sending nude photos of yourself to anyone.
2. Don't get concerned about "loosing" anyone. You're 17 and will be "in love" with someone else next year.
3. Learn how to punctuate a sentence. (You know, with periods at the end and everything.)
4. Stop sending nude photos of yourself to anyone. (This cannot be said enough.)
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 05:44 pm
Tell her you were confused, sexually unsure of yourself, immature, acting out provocatively, attention seeking and impulsive . . . and you still are today.

0 Replies