Homosexual Agenda Exposed!!!!!!

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 07:55 am
I think i'll not ask for the criterion which determines "considerable" in that example . . .
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 11:36 pm
Big, Setanta.....in this case, that means big
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 11:37 pm
Hey, i'm a New England Cottontail, us Congregationalists are too Protestant to even canvas such a concept . . .
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 11:40 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 04:08 am
Yes. Mom worked her way through college waitressing at AnabaptistHooters.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 05:37 am
I would suspect that such an establishment would prohibit open displays of sexual behavior for fear it might lead to dancing . . .
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 05:54 am
I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him. - Emo Philips
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:13 am
Last week, I suffered an asthmatic attack. Three asthmatics jumped me in an alley. I know! I know! I should have heard them hiding! - Emo Philips
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:36 am
We have a cold snap here - it is s cold that the flashers are jumping out from bhind the bushes and describing themselves...

Do I win the silly prize?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:39 am
On this thread? In your dreams, rabbit.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:45 am
I have a considerable bosom - NOW do I win?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:46 am
wait...i have a worse joke....What comes after 69?

Mouthwash....where is reality anyway...he has abandoned his threads...lol
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:48 am
dlowan wrote:
I have a considerable bosom - NOW do I win?

we prefer "ample" in this hemisphere.

(filing willow's joke in the memory bank for use at an inappropriate time.)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:52 am
You speaking for a whole hemisphere now?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:52 am
I have a better joke

What is 6.9 ?

A good time interupted by a period.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:53 am
oh boy....
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:55 am
Though I dont have that problem Twisted Evil
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:57 am
Uh oh, it's degenerated into humor and camp. RC must be a credible source.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 08:06 am
Degenerated? It was LIBERATED!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 08:27 am
Just a couple of questions...

1. If there is no heterosexual AIDS epidemic, then why should the majority of us, because heterosexuals are the majority,give a ****? It doesn't effect us.

2. If you hate homosexuals so much, why are you so concerned about their agenda. Why not just let them go about their business, infect one another and thin the herd?

3. Are you concerned that if you don't "expose" them they will weave their nefarious web and "turn" straight people into gay people?

4. Somewhere along the line, has someone blown you at gunpoint or something? Because you act like someone who's been hurt, poor thing. Crying or Very sad

5. With world terrorism, Israel behaving as though it's time to fulfill Bible prophecy, global economy in the toilet, our leaders on both sides of the aisle proving to be lying sacks of ****, dwindling energy sources, more people requiring more services and less services available, the greying of the baby boomers, Global warming, and on and on, do you really in your heart care who's dick a homosexual is polishing as long as it's not yours?

6. This is not really a question but I'd like to point out that you forgot to mention that if we let this queer thing go on unchecked, the next logical step is interspecies love. I personally have always wanted to f**k a Swan....... :wink:

Personally, I know quite a few gay people, and I find most of the gay men I know have a wide variety of interests, work out regularly, are well groomed, well dressed, dance well, hell, stop to think about it these assholes need to be gay!!! I can't compete with that!!!! Please fellas stay gay so the rest of us can sleep with a woman occasionally. And btw, as a straight man, no gay man has ever tried to "turn" me or have sex with me
and I'm a stunningly handsome man. Rolling Eyes Razz

Seriously dude, calm down on this issue. If homosexuality is so offensive to God, he will deal with them later. Meanwhile you got around 76 years here on average. Go take a walk or something.
0 Replies