Homosexual Agenda Exposed!!!!!!

willow tl

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:23 am
funny and sad guatam...
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:46 am
Yeah, but like a fungus he's growing on me!
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:47 am
quick call the CDC before it spreads!
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:57 am
Turner_727 wrote:
pueo wrote:
well this should be interesting. it'll be like watching a train wreck.

Yes, it's like The Crocodile Hunter. You're just sucked in.

*LOL*
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:01 am
IronLionZion wrote:
One thing I will concede is that the gay rights movement has plagiarized liberally from the civil rights movement, when in reality, the struggles are remarkably dissimilar. As a black man, this irks me.

Imagine how the gay black man feels. Shocked
0 Replies

RealityChecker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:09 am
pedophiles and zoophiles cna make the same civil rights struggle and discrimination arguments that homosexuals make, but homosexuals don't like it when their same arguments are used, first thing they try to do is claim how dfiferent other groups rights struggles are.....you gotta love that.....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:10 am
It is different.

Informed consent. Study up on those two words for tomorrow.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:10 am
Now he is equating gay men to peadophiles and zoophiles...

This is getting more amusing by the minute Smile
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:11 am
I really wish he would have put his location in. . .it would be interesting to see where he's from. I have an idea. . . of course, if I said it, he'd say that I'm wrong.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:36 am
Re: Homosexual Agenda Exposed!!!!!!
RealityChecker wrote:
Clearly they don't realize that "jew" is not a race, but a religion.

Judaism is a religion but not solely a religion.

http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

RealityChecker wrote:
Certain truths such as there is no heterosexual AIDS epidemic, AIDS does discriminate, hardly anyone is at risk, etc, are truths that homosexual AIDS extremists must silence at all costs. The way they do this is to ignore all scholarly research, ignore CDC stats, ignore discussions of the stats, lie about the stats if they do talk about them, etc, and just engage in ad hominems against the messenger.

My final year research project at the university I attended was in an HIV research laboratory. I most certainly learned that HIV, which has been widely accepted as the causitive agent of AIDS, does not discriminate. It has an affinity for CD4+ cells in particular though not exclusively. (CD4 is a specific type of protein receptor found on the surface of a variety of cells, but primarily T lymphocytes.) So the scholarly research you refer to does not go against what "homosexual AIDS extremists", as you put it, say.

Since you brought it up, please supply references to the research that states AIDS is an epidemic amongst homosexuals only. And please also reference the CDC statistics you referred to as well.

What I found at CDC does illustrate that statistically there are more homosexual men with HIV, but it also clearly shows that a significant number of heterosexual men and women have been exposed to HIV as well.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/stats.htm

If, as you state, AIDS is not a heterosexual epidemic, then please explain the AIDS explosion in Africa. It is not a continent of homosexuals.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2000/aids/stories/overview/

You have made claims that you have not referenced and not backed up in any manner.

I question the sincerity of your post and wonder if it was done simply to evoke an angry response.
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:43 am
Caprice, observe Reality Checkers pedantic argument (and I use the word 'argument' in the loose sense) in this awesome thread. The semantics, word arrangement, and circular logic he employs to escape the simple fact that AIDs does not discriminate based on sexual orientation is quite amusing.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:52 am
Circular logic...always makes me think of circular file. Mr. Green
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:21 am
Hey, I'm just miffed this thread has pushed my "Hairy backs" thread down to the bottom o' the pile!!

Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:22 am
Go here to support my "Hairy backs" thread! Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:35 am
IronLionZion wrote:
Craven de Kere wrote:
Dissimilar in circumstance yet very similar in that both are confronted by visceral prejudices. IMO, that similarity is profound in nature.

Indeed. But dissimilar in that one was a struggle against segregation and a history of slavery. The gay rights movement, on the other hand, is primarily a struggle to win over the acceptance of society in general and to secure some symbolic, but rather inconsequential legal rights in marriage. That, IMO, is a dissimilarity profound in nature, Please, do not even attempt to compare the stuggle against slavery and its legacy to the stuggle for Steve to wed Steve.

Forgive me for derailing the thread, but your comments here betray enormous ignorance, ILZ.

I do not challenge your right to find the gay rights movement's co-option of tactics and such from the civil rights movement irking, ILZ - becaus I make no claim to understand the full experience of black people in the US.

However, to dismiss the struggles of the gay movement as:

"acceptance of society in general and to secure some symbolic, but rather inconsequential legal rights in marriage. That, IMO, is a dissimilarity profound in nature, Please, do not even attempt to compare the stuggle against slavery and its legacy to the stuggle for Steve to wed Steve.[/quote]"

is outrageous. You should be more careful to know of what you speak before you do.

Are you unaware of the history of extreme violence against gay men (in particular men)? Of how many gay men have been, and still are, beaten up and murdered purely for their sexual orientation?

Of how much employment discrimination they have, and still do, suffer?

Of how much psychological trauma discrimination still causes? Of homosexuality as a risk factor in suicide?

Forgive me - you have only known the sitaution of gays in the USA over the last 20 years, where there has been some real progress - as there has been in many other western countries.

I doubt that this progress is anywhere near as profound as the surface appearance might make it seem, by the way. You only have to see the response of many otherwise sensible and decent posters here to homosexuality to see that - and of the backlash against the advances gays HAVE made that is in train as we speak.

These are just some examples...

And, acceptance is no small damned thing, by the way...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:49 am
Hear, hear, D Smile Smile
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:50 am
If ever get into trouble, I want D to be my lawyer
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:56 am
Symbolic?
I think Gay Marriage is way more than symbolic. I didn't post in the thread about it because I support Gay Marriage and don't feel like debating the topic.

Whether hetero HIV or aides is less of a percentage doesn't make less of a concern. When in the early years it sure took the govt. under Raygun a long time to come around to funding help and research and in my view it was still much underfunded.
Lately the main concern is in Africa but it is still a major health problem in the USA.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 06:03 am
I was going to post here, but RC is making my head hurt.

RC - Please use real sentances, with capital letters and proper punctuation (where appropriate).
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 06:20 am
Is a homosexual agenda? I thought that bof da gendas could be gay. Ooh, was dat a rimshot?
0 Replies