Does she have any feelings toward me?

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 11:45 am
told my friends that I liked a girl who is on the track team with me. The next day everyone was screaming that I liked her and made a lot of jokes about it.

One of my friends and her good friend texted her that same night asking if she had any feelings towards me. She told him that we are just friends and i'm a nice guy but she doesn't like me the same way i like her. (I think she said that because she didn't want a commotion at practice again)

Yesterday at an a meet we were all on the bleachers. One of my friends would try to cuddle with her to get me mad, and she kept pushing him off. At the same time i was sitting behind her and she was leaning between my legs. Also, another friend told her I was going to take her to prom, then she started to smile, and he said: "Look she's smiling you should just ask her out now" He also grabbed both of our hands and made us hold each other's hand, she didn't object or pull away at all until it got awkward.

Also, her bestfriend asked if i really liked her (because she thought everyone on the team was lying) and I said yeah, then she said "Awwh" and smiled. On facebook we have a group chat of 9 track kids and she's in it. The things she says when my friends bring up me and her makes it seem like she isn't interested in me, so that makes me confused.

jespah

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 12:44 pm
@Gumbyydoe,
Stop using middlemen.

Go up to her, and talk to her.

"Susan (or whatever her real name is), I'm sorry things got so public and weird. But I want you to know that it's true, that I really do like you. I just want you to know that."

And then see what she says.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 01:34 pm
@Gumbyydoe,
Yup, you've got way too many OTHER people involved here.

Speak to her and agree that only you and her will decide what's happening between you two. Agree that you will not listen to what others are saying, or saying about your relationship. Just talk straight to each other. Anything else is gossip and manipulation.

Good luck and enjoy it all Smile
0 Replies