Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

BillRM

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 11:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Forget other countries; we're talking about the US. Your diversionary tactics is silly; look at the numbers in THIS country. That's what counts.

Explain to us why the numbers in the US is so high?

LOL let see the claims was that the US suicide rate was to be blame on evil firearms and when that had have been shown to be nonsense as the US does not have a high suicide rate compare to other major nations that do not have large numbers of firearms your silly response is forget about the other nations!!!!!!!

Oh yes we are not the same as other nations in many ways however you wish to blame firearms for a suicide rate that is not large compare to other nations with no where anywhere near the numbers of firearms including Canada who is if anything a distorted mirror of the US.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 11:37 am
I bet the amount of Bostonians who wished they had a gun was not as large as the amount who wished that the terrorist didn't have one.
BillRM

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 11:42 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Here are the stats of gun violence by country

Strange is it not that you do not wish to talk about the overall violence in a society just so call gun violence.

I will give you that given the large numbers of firearms people in the US will tend to turn to guns when they are wishing to harm others however so what?

If guns was not there people would turn to the same means they are cheerfully using in the nations where guns are not so available.

Guns are a means and you might as well have such terms as knife violence, hammer violence, air gun violence and on and on................

Hell now we can add pressure cooker violence to the list.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 11:57 am
@izzythepush,

I'm sure most people with the exception of liberal politicians wished criminals didn't have any guns.

These Muslim terrorists didn't have permits for their gun and their explosives were not registered.
cicerone imposter

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 11:59 am
@H2O MAN,
You are an idiot! There's no cure .......
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 11:59 am
@cicerone imposter,

... thanks to Obama
izzythepush

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 12:03 pm
@H2O MAN,
Those terrorists were in America, guns are freely available. Similar terrorists in the UK can't get hold of guns.

You want your terrorists to be as heavily armed as possible so they can inflict the most damage.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 12:11 pm
@H2O MAN,
You don't even know who's talking to you. You are an idiot!
Which psycho hospital do you live at?
0 Replies

McTag

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 12:19 pm
@farmerman,

Quote:
I was reading how McTag thought a British Bobbie coulda delt with this better. RIGGHT'

"Here now, lets have none of that"

I think you're right, Farmerman. There weren't nearly enough bullet holes in the buildings and automobiles along that street.
We needed another hundred trigger-happy cops with high-velocity rifles and tanks to apprehend that wounded teenager.
BillRM

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 12:31 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
and tanks to apprehend that wounded teenager

LOL a poor littile harmless teenager who planted a bomb that harm hundreds and blow the legs off of a dozen or so and killed a few people including an 8 years old child

Who took part in killing one police officer and harming another and who took part in throwing bombs at cops and running over his own brother.

Seem that tanks or whatever other means to make sure no more law enforcement are killed seem more then call for in dealing with this poor wounded teenager.

Of course you and Hawkeye would had approach him without all the firepower as he was a poor harmless wounded teenager after all!!!!!!!!!!
McTag

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 02:06 pm
@BillRM,

Tear gas?
BillRM

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 03:23 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
Tear gas?

From what I had hear they did used tear gas but once more having heavy very heavy backup is more then call for when dealing with this poor wounded teenager.

The kind of firepower that could send parts of the teenager along with the boat into low earth orbit if he had begin throwing bombs out of the boat or done other things that could threaten the lives of the law enforcement agents.

cicerone imposter

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 03:25 pm
@BillRM,
You wrote,
Quote:
this poor wounded teenager.

We all know where your sentiments lie, and it's not for those who were killed or maimed by that monster.
Lustig Andrei

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 03:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Why are you bothering to prolong this nonsense, Tak? Bill will keep on posting and posting and posting completely regardless of what anyone says in rebuttal. I don't think he even believes half of what he says. He just absolutely has to get the last word. Arguing with BillRM is just feeding another troll.
BillRM

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 03:44 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
LOL ..............................

An yes I believe with all my heart and mind that the police would had been insane not to mount the kind of response they did when dealing with a bomber,terrorist, cop killer and so on whether he was a wounded teenager or not.

To me if getting him alive would had placed those officers at too high a risk then they would had been more then justify in just killing him in that boat for that matter.

Of course I am happy they did get the SOB alive so he can be question.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 04:16 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I agree! Now to quit feeding the troll. Mr. Green
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 04:23 pm
@BillRM,
Rewriteing history Bill. This one I remember. And all your unsubstantiated bs wont change it. The cop who killed the shooter dident have a civalian with him. There were a couple of them in the stairway.
cicerone imposter

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 04:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Quit feeding the troll! LOL On my honor, I will do my best, to not feed the troll. Mr. Green
RABEL222

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 05:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
ok!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 05:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
But then you might starve.