Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

izzythepush

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 01:55 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Wishing is never gonna make that tiny assault weapon between your legs any bigger...

Sorry. Smile

Cobbler makes one comment and all the gun nuts start screaming about how it's not true, how they're not inadequate losers, for two pages. It's almost like Cobbler touched a nerve.
Region Philbis

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 03:54 am
@izzythepush,

triggered, yes...
oralloy

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 04:44 am
@Region Philbis,
Don't be silly. All we did was defend ourselves from leftist name-calling.

I understand that freedom haters can't defend their demented ideology using facts and logic. But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't defend ourselves from their name-calling.

That's what's so great about Trump actually. He stands up to leftist name-callers.

Obama thought he was pretty cool with all of his childish name-calling against Trump. But Trump retaliated by becoming president and destroying everything that Obama had worked to build.

http://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/obama-trash-600-la.jpg
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 04:45 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Cobbler makes one comment and all the gun nuts start screaming about how it's not true, how they're not inadequate losers, for two pages. It's almost like Cobbler touched a nerve.

I only responded after a bunch of other freedom haters joined the name-calling.

And no one was screaming. We just pointed out how name-calling is a poor substitute for facts and logic.

The fact that freedom haters are incapable of facts and logic is no excuse.
farmerman

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 04:50 am
@oralloy,
the guy who calls everyone who doesnt march in lockstep with him "Freedom Haters" then he accuses them of name calling. Can he spell hypocrisy??.

Stop whining oral.
izzythepush

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 04:52 am
@oralloy,
Everyone else can see why you acted the way you didn't even if you can't.

I don't know why you want a gun if all you're going to do it shoot yourself in the foot.
oralloy

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 04:55 am
@izzythepush,
The reason why I post facts and logic is because I like facts and logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 05:06 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
the guy who calls everyone who doesnt march in lockstep with him "Freedom Haters"

What? You don't like it when people give you a dose of your own medicine?

farmerman wrote:
then he accuses them of name calling.

The fact that you are incapable of facts and logic is no excuse for your name-calling.

farmerman wrote:
Can he spell hypocrisy??.

Retaliating for your name-calling is hardly hypocrisy. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

farmerman wrote:
Stop whining oral.

Stop lying and falsely accusing me of whining.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 10:44 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's almost like Cobbler touched a nerve.

InfraBlue wrote:
Quote:
It's about what drives some gun nuts psychologically, compensational behavoir for feelings of inferiority, e.g. that which may result for having a small penis, by substituting things like guns.
Quote:
It's an observation of what's unhealthy, that this compensational behavior interferes with these gun nuts' rational thinking about gun control, the conflation of gun regulation with the taking away of their penises.

Indeed it was Cobbler who bumped an old thread for the purpose of making a penis joke. Baldimo joked back in kind. However, it was InfraBlue whose obsession with guns spilled over into his obsession with penis size. He cannot think about guns without penises coming to mind.
izzythepush

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 11:53 am
@Glennn,
You're right about one thing, Baldy does get very upset when people say he has a small knob. He's even been known to bring it up.
InfraBlue

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 01:25 pm
@oralloy,
@oralloy,
@oralloy,

Nuh-uh.
InfraBlue

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 01:32 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Indeed it was Cobbler who bumped an old thread for the purpose of making a penis joke. Baldimo joked back in kind. However, it was InfraBlue whose obsession with guns spilled over into his obsession with penis size. He cannot think about guns without penises coming to mind.

What, I'm excluded from the party?
Baldimo

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 02:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

I don't think anyone has said anything about the size of their dicks, we only pointed out the weird and unhealthy obsession that anti-gun people have with gun owners dicks. We all know that TC/RedRex is gay, so his obsession with dicks is at least understandable, yours not so much.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 02:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You're right about one thing, Baldy does get very upset when people say he has a small knob. He's even been known to bring it up.

That is a complete and utter lie, not unusual for you though.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 02:43 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

That is incorrect. You are the person who is talking about other people's penises instead of defending your position using facts and logic.
Sturgis

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 02:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He's even been known to bring it up.

Although he says it can't be done without his tweezers.
InfraBlue

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 02:52 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

That is incorrect. You are the person who is talking about other people's penises instead of defending your position using facts and logic.

I was responding to other people talking about other people's penises.

I've thoroughly defended my position using facts and logic throughout these fora.
oralloy

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 03:54 pm
@InfraBlue,
You responded to the name-calling by joining in the name-calling.

The only defense that you provide for your position is this childish name-calling.
oralloy

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 03:56 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Although he says it can't be done without his tweezers.

Another example of name-calling from someone who cannot defend their position using facts or logic.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 05:29 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
What, I'm excluded from the party?

Of course not. You should follow your heart.
0 Replies