Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

Glennn

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 05:18 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
No, the left has an obsession with gun owners dicks.

Their thoughts do seem to center on that very thing.
maxdancona

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 06:18 pm
Clearly, everyone posting on this thread has a tiny penis, including the women.

You should all be ashamed.
Glennn

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 07:38 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Clearly, everyone posting on this thread has a tiny penis

You are posting on this thread. So . . .
cicerone imposter

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 07:40 pm
@Glennn,
Why is it then, that the GOP supports the NRA? https://www.newsweek.com/carolyn-meadows-national-rifle-association-1469094
Glennn

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 07:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I've nothing to do with the NRA. I'm not a republican or a democrat. I'm not from the left, and I'm not from the right. I have nothing at all to do with politics. However, I don't like it when others argue that I have no right to own a gun, and so I argue back.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 07:48 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Anti-gun people have a weird fixation on other men's dicks.

Freedom haters are not able to defend their demented ideology using facts or logic, so they talk about genitals instead.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 07:50 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
It's about what drives some gun nuts psychologically, compensational behavoir for feelings of inferiority, e.g. that which may result for having a small penis, by substituting things like guns.

No. It's your inability to defend your demented ideology using facts or logic, which makes you talk about people's genitals instead.
maxdancona

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 07:51 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
Clearly, everyone posting on this thread has a tiny penis

You are posting on this thread. So . . .

Yes, we already established that I have an extremely tiny penis on the last page. I have a small brain as well.
Glennn

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:00 pm
@maxdancona,
While I don't share those deficiencies you've just mentioned, I do admire your honesty in sharing them.
oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:07 pm
@Glennn,
I think Max is just making light of the really pathetic arguments that certain anti-gun posters are resorting to.
oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:08 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
I'll say it again, anti-gun people have a weird fixation on other men's dicks. It's only the left who talks about guns and dicks.

Freedom haters talk about other people's genitals because they cannot defend their demented ideology using facts or logic.
oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:10 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
See my response above.

I saw it. You clearly are unable to defend your position using facts or logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:12 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
and, small brain!

Freedom haters are emotional infants as well. That's why they say that everyone who disagrees with them is stupid.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:14 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
You can keep saying that, but the only people talking about guns and dicks is the left, they have a weird and unhealthy obsession with gun owners dicks.

You'd think that when they saw that they can't defend their demented ideology using facts or logic, they'd take that as a sign that they should abandon their demented ideology.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:24 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I think Max is just making light of the really pathetic arguments that certain anti-gun posters are resorting to.

My penis doesn't kill people...

(Factually speaking... I am an anti-gun poster, but Oralloy is still correct.)

Glennn

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:29 pm
@oralloy,
Some of the anti-gun posters in these threads think that their thumb is a good substitute for a rational argument. In fact, if I weren't so polite and well mannered, I would go so far as to say that they are substituting their thumbs for a particular organ.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:33 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
Baldy just replied something, what it is I have know idea - but, I do know it was very, very small!

The only thing that is small here is your ability to defend your demented ideology using facts or logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
It's an observation of what's unhealthy, that this compensational behavior interferes with these gun nuts' rational thinking about gun control, the conflation of gun regulation with the taking away of their penises.

That is incorrect. It is you talking about other people's penises because you cannot defend your demented ideology using facts or logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:56 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
oralloy wrote:

My penis doesn't kill people...
(Factually speaking... I am an anti-gun poster, but Oralloy is still correct.)

You're better at responding to those types of arguments than I am.

Not that my responses are a total disaster, but you're much better at it.

Ideally there wouldn't be those types of arguments at all. But that's the internet for you I guess.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 08:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
My penis doesn't kill people

Well then I guess your penis is less dangerous than alcohol and blunt objects, but still nothing to brag about.
0 Replies