14

Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

OmSigDAVID

3  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 02:39 pm
@maxdancona,
I think he wanted to stick his assault weapons
in the faces of the bombers, b4 discharging them.
That's my take on it, Max.

David

McTag

2  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 04:31 pm
@BillRM,

Well I am not sure I would care to visit any nation where a mass killer/cop killer have the protections Mctag is claiming he would enjoy.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your argument, will you?

You said, and you can easily check this, that if you had this man in your sights he should do as you said or he would die. I paraphrase slightly to make it easier for the cowboys here.
That's illegal as well as being immoral.

We know, I think, that he had no firearm in the boat with him. The only people shooting were law officers. It's amazing no more were killed.
Like I said, too many guns and too few brain cells.
McTag

5  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 04:53 pm
@H2O MAN,

He and his brother killed several Americans

Do you mean PEOPLE? We hear a lot of this ugly phrase.

Killing "Americans" seems to be a lot worse, somehow a much bigger sin, than killing those foreign people that your country kills so many of.
ossobuco

1  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 05:04 pm
@McTag,
Glad to see another a2ker give a link to a New Yorker article.

H2O MAN

1  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 05:16 pm
@McTag,

The Islamic Jihadist bomber brother Terrorist
carried out an attack against Americans in America.

I mean AMERICANS.
H2O MAN

-1  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 05:17 pm
@McTag,
McTag, your low brain cell count is readily apparent to fellow A2Kers.

BillRM

1  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 06:04 pm
@McTag,

I wonder how one cop got killed and another wounded then!!!!!!

Sorry at the start of their run they had one gun with them along with any numbers of bombs and killed one cop for his handgun but was not bright enough to get it out of his gun holster after killing him.

As far as what he had or did not have in the boat no one could have known until they had him under control and yes if such a dangerous killer had not submitted to being taken capture I would had cheerfully killed him.

1  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 06:52 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Again, the rules for you serfs might be a bit different than the rules for us free men.

Morality is in the eye of the beholder, but it certainly wouldn't be illegal for a free American citizen.
BillRM

0  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 07:34 pm
@oralloy,
I wonder if McTag is for real or just taking such silly and irrational positions to get emotional reactions.

We should take into account his wounds that he gotten during his and his brother attempts to killed police officers and somehow those wounds mean that he is somehow less dangerous and deserve be treated in a more gentle manner by anyone unlucky enough to had run into him.

We should assumed that he was out of bombs and did not have a firearm with him or other weapons for that matter when he was in the boat before it is proven to be the case.

How dare I take the position that if I had ran into this mass murder that if he did not obey all of my commands to the letter in trying to take him into custody I would had killed him due to the extreme danger he had shown himself to be not only to myself but to all others in the future if he was able to get away from me.

McTag can not be for real can he?

To sum up in any case in that situation he would be taken into control by me or one of us would be dead and as he had already killed enough people at that point it would not be me who ended up dead.

1  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 07:50 pm
@McTag,
Spot on, McT! Many in our country have blinders on when it comes to killings.

BillRM

1  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 07:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,

Strange people when talking about dealing with a mass killer on the run who is a proven danger to every man, woman and child in the society

1  
Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 08:03 pm
@BillRM,
Yup, GW Bush's war in Iraq killed tens of thousands of innocent men, women, and children. The cost of that war in dollars is still being paid for with higher deficits and on-going expenses.

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
McTag

2  
Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 01:01 am
@cicerone imposter,

Yup, GW Bush's war in Iraq killed tens of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

Were they Americans?
No?
Well, that doesn't matter, then.
McTag

3  
Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 01:04 am
@H2O MAN,

Do we know their motivation yet? Seems likely it's religion-based, but I don't think we've been told thus far.
OmSigDAVID

2  
Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 06:03 am
@McTag,
Well, it matters in that it was somewhat expensive.
Boms don't grow on trees.

H2O MAN

0  
Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 06:33 am
@McTag,
We know they are Evil Islamic Jihadist Terrorist Bombers.

-1  
Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 06:38 am
@H2O MAN,
You use the word evil just like Oralboy, it's meaningless, and why you'll never understand what's going on. Why is killing a Bostonian civilian evil, but killing an Iraqi civilian perfectly alright?
H2O MAN

1  
Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 08:10 am
izzythepush wrote:

Meaningless?
Well Jizz, you had better splain it to PrezBO because he
dosn't seem to understand what's going on you stupid twat!

Friday, 19 April 2013
BOSTON: US President Barack Obama vowed yesterday that the “evil” Boston marathon
bombers would be found as investigators focused their efforts on two potential suspects.

-1  
Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 08:20 am
@H2O MAN,
There's precious few on A2K as stupid as you. Such stupidity is why both Afghanistan and Iraq were such monumental cock ups and it's also why, despite losing Bin Laden, Al Qaida is getting stronger.
H2O MAN

1  
Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 08:35 am

Jizzy, you stupid twat!

Evil is real and both you and PrezBO need to realize
the worldwide fight between good & evil is forever.