Tragic Terrorist Attack in Boston

Finn dAbuzz

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 02:09 pm
Reading reports that the the Saudi student who was a "person of interest" is being deported for national security reasons?

Can't really trust all of these reports, but if true, this one is very interesting.
JTT

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 05:08 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Reading reports that the the Saudi student who was a "person of interest" is being deported for national security reasons?

"national security reasons"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You assholes are absolutely nuts, completely stark raving mad. The US stands as a shining example of what happens when you let a bunch of children have a country.

Quote:
Even with this qualification, the intelligence assessment eliminated a danger that had been identified by the Mexican ambassador in 1961, when he rejected JFK's attempt to organize collective action against Cuba on the grounds that "if we publicly declare that Cuba is a threat to our security, forty million Mexicans will die laughing."
0 Replies

JTT

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 05:12 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Evil acts such as this usually brings out the good in Americans.

That's not at all supported by history, h20guy, not even recent history.

Unless of course you count the illegal invasion of two sovereign nations as "good". Or maybe "good" has a specific dialectal meaning that the world isn't aware of.

roger

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 05:55 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Huh? If he were a person of very much interest at all, they would surely not deport him.
JTT

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 07:24 pm
Quote:
Democrat Denial,

A tag for this thread, which has led to a new forum by the same name. Makes me wonder what the Dems are in denial about.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 07:32 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

Hear, hear!
Moment-in-Time

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 07:45 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
@JTT,
Quote:

Quote:
Hear, hear!

But saying tragedy brings out the good in Americans sure sounds good! This is the type of restorative speak used during heartbreaking times like the Boston calamity. So one can be forgiven for speaking so because this is what we fervently want to believe so desperately......
JTT

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 07:57 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
This is the type of restorative speak used during heartbreaking times like the Boston calamity.

That would be a wonderful thing, MiT, if it stayed only as that.
Moment-in-Time

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 08:12 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
This is the type of restorative speak used during heartbreaking times like the Boston calamity.

Quote:
That would be a wonderful thing, MiT, if it stayed only as that.

Oh, I don't know about that....I can do without the tragedy of killing, however, but life is what it is with its ups and downs. Actually, if everything always went so wonderful, life would be rather boring wouldn't you say. I mean a little spice.....
JTT

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 08:23 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I meant it would be grand if the restorative speak remained just that. It all too often explodes into a toxic bloom.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 09:12 pm
@roger,
Not saying it makes sense, just what I've read.

The conspiracy theorist take on is it that he was involved in the attack but is a member of the Saudi Royal family.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 06:50 am

Does anybody get the idea the administration is disappointed this was not an act of domestic terrorism?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 06:51 am
@JTT,
Bullshit! JTT hasn't a ******* clue.
H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 07:44 am

One down, one to go

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/bomb_20130419_084612.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 08:20 am

Imagine that, the terrorists brothers are Muslim.
Moment-in-Time

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 09:38 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

Imagine that, the terrorists brothers are Muslim.

So does this mean we now use a broad brush to paint *all* Muslims as Bombers/terrorists? In all things we should be restrained. What about Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma bombings? We also have a history of serial sexual killers.... Jeffrey Dahmer, cannibal, and other non-cannibal perverts. Our species is spread all over and no one has exclusive rights to terrorism. And yet, my fellow poster, I can understand one's reaction to hearing "Muslim" after all it will be a long time before one forgets 9/11!
JTT

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 12:03 pm
@H2O MAN,
Let's have a little debate, h20guy, just so you can prove your point.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 02:37 pm
@Moment-in-Time,

The left is very upset that the brothers are not the white (red neck) Americans that lean to the right.

It's good to point out that they are in fact Muslims and that they have nothing to do with the American conservatives.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 02:47 pm
@Moment-in-Time,

What about Bill Ayers and his liberal use of bombs?
roger

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 03:05 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You guys should be paying Timothy McVeigh overtime, as hard as you work him.