Tragic Terrorist Attack in Boston

JTT

Wed 1 May, 2013 09:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
How come you got voted down, Jack? There sure are some people here at A2K that have great difficulty with the truth.

Some more honest Americans:

======================

One candidate is a car bombing in Beirut in 1985, The car was placed outside a mosque. The bomb was timed to go off when people were leaving to make sure it killed the maximum number of people. It killed, according to the Washington Post, 80 people. It wounded over 250, mostly women and girls leaving the mosque. There was a huge explosion so it blew up the whole street, killing babies in beds and so on and so forth. The bomb was aimed at a Muslim sheik who escaped. It was set off by the CIA in collaboration with British intelligence and Saudi intelligence and specifically authorized by William Casey, according to Bob Woodward's history of Casey and the CIA. So that is a clear-cut example of international terrorism. Very unambiguous and I think it is one of the candidates for the prize for the peak year of 1985.

============
VEIL: The secret wars of the CIA 1981-1987
BY: Bob Woodward.

Don't read it unless you want to stay up at night wondering just how evil we really are.
============

Read the facts, and you won't have to wonder any more.
You'll know exactly why so much of the world despises us.

Evil? What's been done -is being done- in all our names most certainly is!

================
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Thu 2 May, 2013 09:10 am
@izzythepush,
Please share with me izzy how you can tell whether or not my outrage over Saddam's brutality was faux or sincere? That's a neat trick.

izzythepush

Thu 2 May, 2013 09:52 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
The fact that your outrage is reserved just for America's enemies, you're being similarly dyspeptic about North Korea right now. Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the UAE, Colombia and Honduras all get a free pass.

Human rights abuses are only an issue when they conflict with your desire to make an extra couple of bucks.
http://thumb9.shutterstock.com/thumb_small/548344/548344,1315214240,2/stock-vector-scales-of-justice-balancing-oil-with-the-dollar-classic-scales-of-justice-with-an-oil-barrel-and-84032635.jpg
Finn dAbuzz

Thu 2 May, 2013 09:58 am
@izzythepush,
So my outrage, if reserved, for American enemies is insincere?

Interesting logic.

This may come as a surprise to you, but I do not express all of my outrage in this forum.

I don't think though that I will waste any time defending my character to an arrogant twit such as yourself. Kindly go **** yourself.
JTT

Thu 2 May, 2013 11:20 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
So my outrage, if reserved, for American enemies is insincere?

Interesting logic.

This may come as a surprise to you, but I do not express all of my outrage in this forum.

Some will have been tricked by what you probably will think was a deft move on your part, Finn, and tho' I truly hate to have those poor folks trust in you crushed, you didn't answer Izzy's question RIGHT AFTER you specifically asked him,

Please share with me izzy how you can tell whether or not my outrage over Saddam's brutality was faux or sincere?

Quote:
I don't think though that I will waste any time defending my character

Given that you are one of the shittiest propagandists I've ever come across, I firmly believe that that's an eminently sensible move on your part.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 2 May, 2013 11:27 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm not saying your outrage is necessarily insincere, but it certainly plays second fiddle to your mercantile instincts.
JTT

Thu 2 May, 2013 11:34 am
@izzythepush,
Do you think the UK would be any better than the US if it still had the power it had, say, in the late 19th century, Izzy?
izzythepush

Thu 2 May, 2013 11:52 am
@JTT,
I really don't know. There wouldn't have been the levels of incompetence that typified Vietnam and Iraq though.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Thu 2 May, 2013 03:20 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:
@JTT,
Quote:
That's not at all supported by history, h20guy, not even recent history.

Quote:
Hear, hear!

But saying tragedy brings out the good in Americans sure sounds good!
This is the type of restorative speak used during heartbreaking times like the Boston calamity.
So one can be forgiven for speaking so because this is what we fervently want to believe so desperately......
With all respect, I must dissent.
I don't feel desperate, in the least; nor fervent either.

For the entire duration of Man, folks have been
unexpectedly getting killed from all different sources.
The notion that men killing men is new or unusual is a hoax.
The mortality rate among humen is 100%.

I remember a few times over the years that I almost got killed;
no big deal.
H2O MAN

Thu 2 May, 2013 04:27 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Evil acts such as this usually brings out the good in Americans.

That's not at all supported by history, h20guy, not even recent history.

Actually it is, but I'm not surprised that you are unaware of the facts.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 3 May, 2013 06:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Please see my prior request.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Fri 3 May, 2013 07:45 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:
But saying tragedy brings out the good in Americans sure sounds good!
This is the type of restorative speak used during heartbreaking times like the Boston calamity.

So one can be forgiven for speaking so because this is what we fervently want to believe so desperately......

OmSigDAVID wrote:
Quote:

With all respect, I must dissent.

By all means, be my guest.

OmSigDavid wrote:
Quote:
I don't feel desperate, in the least; nor fervent either.

Perhaps my post was written carelessly; I was writing in a generic sense; however, I do believe there are others who might share my views. I can readily understand your having a different perspective.

OmSigDavid wrote:
Quote:
For the entire duration of Man, folks have been
unexpectedly getting killed from all different sources.

I agree, and Mother Nature has been *One Source* of the biggest killer of all with its earthquakes floods, tornadoes, etc., since the beginning of life on earth. We lost over 4,500 + US military in the illegal Iraq war. Killings are continuing in Afghanistan. That's not to mention the daily fatal shootings in the US, etc. We're not going to mention the 45~70 millions deaths stemming from ww2, or Stalin's 25 million from famine, or Rhwanda. The list seems endless!.....Man's inhumanity to man.

OmSigDavid wrote:
Quote:
The notion that men killing men is new or unusual is a hoax.

I've never harbored the belief "that men killing men is new or unusual." Modern human, our bipedal primates to which we belong is literally "the animal Man." ....We're not that too far removed from cannibalism. This is why our society is continuing to create new laws to restrict our primitive natural behavior. I could never view any kind of killing, excessive or otherwise, as a "hoax."

OmSigDavid wrote:
Quote:
The mortality rate among human is 100%.

Absolutely! If we are not killed by our own, given time, Mother Nature will be the final absolute power.

OmSigDavid wrote:
Quote:
I remember a few times over the years that I almost got killed;
no big deal.

I don't have your inner stamina. 9/11, the worse tragedy to unfold in my life, was traumatizing for me. The Boston marathon bombings upset me because it brought back memories of the Twin Towers tragedy in my home town. I have an overwhelming respect and dread of death, all though I realize "nothing ever truly dies; we're just transformed" and also when we're no longer here (deceased) we will not be aware of it as we're only conscious of life!
OmSigDAVID

Sat 4 May, 2013 12:22 am
@Moment-in-Time,
What was "illegal" about the war in Iraq ?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sat 4 May, 2013 11:17 pm
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/941255_10152793054380494_66635765_n.png
H2O MAN

Mon 6 May, 2013 05:19 pm
http://michellemalkinblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/1ayers005.jpg
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 7 May, 2013 06:17 pm
@H2O MAN,
How fast these things launch.

Very funny.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:32 pm
Quote:
US Government To Seek Death Penalty In Boston Marathon Bombing Case

The U.S. Government will seek the death penalty against Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev,
federal officials announced on Thursday.

“After consideration of the relevant facts, the applicable regulations and the submissions made by the defendant’s
counsel, I have determined that the United States will seek the death penalty in this matter. The nature of the conduct
at issue and the resultant harm compel this decision,” Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement.

Prosecutors say they have filed a required notice of intent to seek the death penalty.

“Today, United States Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr. authorized the government to seek the death penalty in
the case of United States v. Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev. We support this decision and the trial team is prepared to move
forward with the prosecution,” U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz said in a statement.
(CBSlocal)
Miller

Fri 31 Jan, 2014 05:51 am
@Region Philbis,
The whole process will be long and drawn out ( about 6 years ). I suspect that the bomber will not die by lethal injection and will instead, either die from natural causes or be murdered by a fellow inmate.

0 Replies