What's the deal with this guy? Online

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 08:25 am
I met this guy through a dating site. I thought his posts were funny. Right off the bat he started talking to me, we exchanged numbers etc

We've been speaking for nearly a month and he seems pretty nice. He asked me if I speak to any other guys and stuff and started asking about my personal life

He lives about 45 mins away on the tube which isn't that far at all. But he said he is never coming here to visit me which upset me.

He asks me if I have time for him and that he wants to see me but whenever it gets down to making it an official plan he goes around in circles about it and he says things like 'hopefully' and 'if god wills' to avoid yes/no answers

It's just pretty irritating. I've decided there is no point speaking to him if he doesn't wanna meet up but I don't want to let go of this that fast. He seems like a cool guy.

We're both the same age. We've both seen pictures and videos of each other. He tells me I'm pretty and stuff.
oh, i almost forget the site is EDIT: MODERATOR: LINK REMOVED (it's a serious dating site where you can find suuceeful man and beautiful woman)

What should I do?
Let go of it? Act cool? Wait a bit longer?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 639 • Replies: 5

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 08:58 am
You're kidding, right?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 09:28 am
@kaly1988,
He's married.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 10:03 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

He's married.

this is a common problem in swinger ads too.......people who claim that they want to meet for sex but who never do. they want to yak endlessly and trade pics. there seems to be a lot of boredom and loneliness these days....not to mention lack of honesty and willingness to use others.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 12:02 pm
@kaly1988,
Have you come across the term catfish? This link should explain things.
http://www.iamrogue.com/catfish
0 Replies

Christie9

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 01:47 am
@kaly1988,
Sounds like he's married.
He just wants to have fun from a distance. It's an ego thing.
Forget him...
0 Replies