So are Angelina's lips real or not? Smile
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:32 pm
they're real puffy, often chapped...
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:53 pm
http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/queen-latifah/queen-latifah01.jpg

I think this is one of the most beautiful faces in Hollywood.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 01:09 pm
kickycan wrote:
I heard Ethan Hawke on Conan O'Brien the other night talking about AJ. They were both saying that hers is the kind of beauty that you don't get over. I guess seeing her in person must be different. You know how some people just have that certain something that makes you just lose it.

I don't think women get that. I know that I have been walking down the street, and I've seen a woman, and she is so beautiful that it actually literally hurts to look at her. Like a physical manifestation of a deep yearning, or something. I have talked to my friends about this too, and they have also experienced this. I don't think women get that reaction when seeing a good-looking guy. Or do they?

Ever seen footage of a Beatles concert?

Something bothers me about Jolie's lips. I think it's the dent in the middle. They look like they were naturally that puffy, maybe a little enhanced.

A lot of people dislike Julia Robert's smile, but I like it. It's very warm. Did you know there is a birth defect that causes you to have a gigantic mouth? I had a substitute teacher once with this defect (forget what it's called) it causes you to look like the reach toothbrush person.

Jennifer connely is beautiful. I don't think I'd want to marry her though she seems to be a little dramatic.

So is the woman above (Queen Latifah?) Loved her in Chicago. She's a suprisingly large person.

Iv'e always preferred A young shaun Connery james bond to a peirce Brosnan bond. Connery has great attitude.

Jhonny depp is interesting in that sometimes he is gorgeous and sometimes not so desirable. He was gorgeous in Chocolat and pirates of the carribean.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:58 pm
Is that Queen Latifah, really? Also Very Scary. Not to mention that noone wearing a jacket like that would even be allowed in my house, period.

Now talking "surprisingly large persons", I was very surprised the first time I saw Missy Elliott on TV (I dont have TV so I'm mostly oblivious). But nevertheless - she was on some pop show doing "Work it" - quite sexy. Something in the way she rapped and looked and played the audience.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:04 pm
I don't see "scary" at all in QL! I think she's a classic beauty. Have you seen her Cover Girl commercial?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:09 pm
Except for the fact that she's fat, she is a very pretty woman.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:26 pm
kickycan wrote:

I think she's large vs fat - yah a few pounds minus is good but I think - beautiful just the same.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:29 pm
kickycan wrote:

http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/a/aaliyah_vid_shoot02/images/flip3.jpg
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:32 pm
http://www.ashanti.de/images/photoback.jpg
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:37 pm
Husker, I don't know who that is, and I can see that a guy would think she is "hot", but I don't think she's particularly beautiful. At least in that pict.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:42 pm
Oh, Ashanti.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:42 pm
http://images.art.com/images/products/regular/10045000/10045351.jpg

OK her's a nice picture - now you run off to the gallery and see if we have a Sister here that looks a lot like this Queen! Laughing Embarrassed
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:43 pm
All she needs is a Tiara!! Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:43 pm
fealola wrote:
Oh, Ashanti.
forgot how to spell her name
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:50 pm
Speaking of Hollywood's beautiful faces...

http://www.fashiondish.com/issues/images/nov0101images/KateBeckinsale180x180.jpg

0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:09 pm
Angelina Joli's lips? I don't think they're real but they look good on her. Laurie Dough's appear as unnatural. Unnerving, as if she had very thin lips before. She's happy, so.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:51 pm
fealola wrote:

I know who you guys are talking about!!!!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:56 pm
onyxelle wrote:
fealola wrote:

I know who you guys are talking about!!!!

you do ? Embarrassed shhh
0 Replies