Region Philbis

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 11:22 am
i give you the thinned-lipped courtney cox
(circa '97 or '98)
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/courtney.cox/scansc/cox/cox.jpg
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 11:41 am
having for the first time since my life on a2k read an entire thread initial post to final..i say the following

I've thought jolie was nice looking
I've thought roberts was nice looking
I've thought berry was nice looking

I think Bassett, Angela is very beautiful

I think sean connery is hot (i'm 27, my husband thinks I'm nutty, but he is very hot)

Last but not least....I get a physical manifestation of yearning when I look at morris chestnut *sigh* good gawdamightee
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 11:57 am
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/245484.jpg

Not to say, of course, that Connery wasn't the manliest thing to hit the screen in 1963 since Gable.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 12:07 pm
I agree, Onyx. Mr. Chestnut does NOT get his props. Everybody ooh'd and aah'd over Cuba Gooding in "Boys in the Hood" but Morris Chestnut stole the show in that department. He was an incredible goodlooking young man, even back then. Movie star handsome.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 01:11 pm
Just looked up Morris Chestnut. Great name, beautiful smile! He's a cutie.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 04:42 pm
funny coincidence -- i just happen to be a chest nut...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 06:18 pm
Nice one of the younger Connery, eoe, but nothing compared to the older one in the black turtleneck. Ooooh, baby!!!
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 06:39 pm
Sean Connery has pretty much lost out to George Clooney in my book. Wouldn't mind growing old with him!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 06:41 pm
oooh yeah, george clooney's hot!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 06:41 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
http://julia.roberts.web.free.fr/image/premiere%20page.jpg

THAT is SCARY.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 06:45 pm
Eva wrote:
I once had a stunning guy in my apartment (alright, he was an attorney, there to take a deposition from my roommate) and I had to run for the door. I literally could not breathe in the same room with him.

Hehheh. Or vice versa. I was once staying with a friend and her friend, and one night, that girl came home late from clases ... why? She told us: there was this guy, on the tram, and she couldnt stop watching him, he was so beautiful, so in the end she got out at the same stop he did, a stop early that is, and walked around the block after him cause she just couldnt stop! Very Happy

I guess that explains why I'm always being followed ... :wink:
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 06:56 pm
Cool. A thread about DSL's.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 07:10 pm
eoe wrote:
Kate Winslet, Halle Berry, Geena Davis.

Halle Berry is very pretty. But Angelina Jolie is goddamn awesome. She's very, very hot.

<ahem>

Only trouble with Angelina is I gotta share her with Anastasia. Its her girlfriend, you see. Or so she says Very Happy ... I think, if we ever got a chance at her, I'd first need to outrun Staz ... and I dunno, she's doing aerobics and stuff again ...

Now Salma Hayek, her I'd have for myself. Also very beautiful ...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 07:32 pm
Yeah, Salma is unbelievable.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAAAAKwWYWF1WqJzDy6!jvDW9ywwSUITtv2CE1TSoXpxWV7iw5jLCW9pfkxA50zqc*rZpuCeRAwEMb95!1jtd4A8xxwIINraziWtx!az8wH7y3c2M1MKuQ/1024Salma.jpg?dc=4675465352274388674
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 07:45 pm
I agree that Salma is stunning.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 07:48 pm
Setanta wrote:
I think yer wrong, Kicky, i'd kill for Tina Turner to this day . . . Melina Mecouri (sp?) was one of those jolie laide types whose smouldering glance could melt a man's heart when she was sixty . . .

Tina Turner is just scary, too.

But if we're talking oldies, I always had a biiig weakness for Jean Seberg ... the way she was in "A Bout de Souffle" ...

OK, I cant believe I actually read through this entire thread ... last comment:

eoe wrote:
This one is nice too.

http://www.perfectpeople.net/media/celebs/509/0045.jpg

Nighty-nite guys. Sweet dreams.

Yuk yuk yuk. I sometimes see some pretty guys, fersure, but this ... I mean, all that hair! He looks like one of those Greek would-be fake-rich "lovermen" in a cheap summer holiday's beachcafe ... "hey baybee, I can show you how Dimitri do the loving ... wont you let me take you on a drive in my Merzeedes ..."
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 08:48 pm
Didn't we have a hot gal and guy topic a few months ago?? LOL
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 08:52 pm
George Clooney is definitely on my list, too. Especially now that he's getting a little gray in his hair. (I think I started paying attention when I found out he bought a villa on Lake Como.)
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 09:50 pm
Yep, we did have a 'who's hot' list a little whole back and someone posted a wonderful photo of George Clooney. He is beautiful, no doubt, no doubt.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:53 am
Meg Ryan. Sexy, cute, best dimples ever . . . she's got it all.
0 Replies