Brand X wrote:
Forget the ink ...

Shocked

Sacrilege!

Laughing I'm not a tat fan.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:08 pm
Who are you, BrandX? I thought I knew you.

and Setanta. I can't believe he used the phrase jolie laide in regard to Angelina Jolie. I am Shocked
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:09 pm
I don't know about the filled-up lips, but did hear that there would be no feeling, you know, with kissing. So, maybe it would be better for her, you know, with the toes...

Is it true, there is no feeling, as in love making with filled-up whatevers? Also read that butts filled with pads would be just like sitting down with a wallet in each back pocket. Recall in my 30s considering breast implants. Glad I didn't as they, for some reason, grew huge all by themselves.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:12 pm
Well, perhaps its the quality of the images which Husker linked, but that was my immediate reaction, especially when i read that nonsense at the bottom of the page about "one of the most beautiful women in the world." I had pretty much the same reaction to her appearance when i saw Tomb Raider . . .
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:12 pm
Tex-Star wrote:
... Recall in my 30s considering breast implants. Glad I didn't as they, for some reason, grew huge all by themselves.

All by themselves? You've GOT to explain that one, Tex.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:15 pm
Everything's bigger in Tex. Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:21 pm
I heard Ethan Hawke on Conan O'Brien the other night talking about AJ. They were both saying that hers is the kind of beauty that you don't get over. I guess seeing her in person must be different. You know how some people just have that certain something that makes you just lose it.

I don't think women get that. I know that I have been walking down the street, and I've seen a woman, and she is so beautiful that it actually literally hurts to look at her. Like a physical manifestation of a deep yearning, or something. I have talked to my friends about this too, and they have also experienced this. I don't think women get that reaction when seeing a good-looking guy. Or do they?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:24 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, kickycan. That was the best laugh I've had this week.

(of COURSE we do...)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:26 pm
Get outta here! Really? Shocked
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:35 pm
Are you serious, kicky?

I nearly walked into a wall when I saw Ken Finkleman (that's a canajun reference) on the street. There's a certain charisma and physical oomph that can be almost frightening.

In my head I kept saying "We looked at each other. He saw me. We looked at each other. He saw me." It was all I could do not to scream it out loud.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:36 pm
Oh baby. Sean Connery...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:40 pm
I'm not sure if you women really feel the same thing. Yeah, in your head you get this longing feeling, but I mean there is an actual clenching feeling in your chest. Not like a heart attack, just like a tightness, like a tugging at your heart. You actually feel that?

If so, then I stand corrected. I just thought that because guys are more visual, we were more able to feel this.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:42 pm
It's, some men are more visual than some women.
Not, all men are more visual than all women. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:45 pm
I think it's more like most men are waaay more visual than most women, and some men are just a little bit more visual than some women.

Rolling Eyes Right back atcha!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:47 pm
I don't think you're even close.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:53 pm
And you are entitled to your opinion. Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:55 pm
Maybe it's just because there are SO many more gorgeous women than men. (heehee, well it's true.)

Ooh, eoe, Sean. Yeeeeeeeessssssssss.

I once had a stunning guy in my apartment (alright, he was an attorney, there to take a deposition from my roommate) and I had to run for the door. I literally could not breathe in the same room with him.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 09:24 pm
Quote:
Who are you, BrandX? I thought I knew you.

I thought I knew you
I was in for a surprise
I let my love flow
From my heart into your eyes
And then I found out
That there was nothing I could know or guess about you
You'd go as far as you could go
And it took me years to figure out
That there was nothing I could give to you
And years to figure out
That there was nothing you would take from me
And how can I describe
The way you slowly took my hope away
And all of the time
I thought I knew you
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 09:47 pm
Ok, of the 2 pix on this thread how can anyone say that Jolie is prettier than Roberts? I still can't get it. Jolie has no hips! She's like a man with a rack and too-full lips.

And, kicky, you're way out of touch. I think all women know what it's like to feel that pain when they see a man who is exquisite to them.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 09:48 pm
And, my housemate agrees about the Roberts/Jolie thing. And, she says, you should listen to her as she's Italian (implicit good taste, I gather).
0 Replies