My Gay Best Friend is in love with should I give him a chance?

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 07:53 am
My best friend is gay. We had been living together for about 2 years..He had told mid way into the first year he loved me and he wanted me to experiment with him. He is very submissive in bed I know this from just being friends. He also has told me he has no designs to top me he just wants to suck me or me to top him. I left it up in the air. I'm curious but I don't know how to cross that line. I really care for him but I know he loves me. He's done so much for me, given me the job that he wanted. Changed my health and appearance I used to be chubby now I'm athletic. He cooks, cleans ,does my laundry. I was so amazed how much he cared I went to his best girl friend who is bi and told her for his birthday I wanted him and her to both blow me so I could give him what I know he wants..But something happened at the part with someone else and I was having flashbacks all to a earlier time where I was forced. I canceled do it He didn't know it at the time that I was going to let him but his friend did. I really care about him but how do I break down the barrier and let him experience the fun he wants. I want to give him a chance because we are so close and have so much and common. He has said If I'm not sure if I'm bi gay or straight I can still date girls but he wouldn't want me with any other guys. I'm can be cool with that. I don't know what to do? Do I set up limits and boundaries to start experimenting or just go for it. He's a middle of the road guy and if I am going to be with a guy I want a middle of the road guy. What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 741 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Tankard137

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 09:31 pm
@ThedoctorNT,
If you are attracted to him, feel safe, and make clear that you are not as emotionally invested as he is, then I don't understand why it's not okay. As long as you're both on the same page and want the same things, it should be fine. Instead of diving head first, why don't you take it slowly? If you decide you don't want to, then you can quit; vice versa, if you enjoy it, you can take it one step further each time.

Remember that when it comes to acts like this, it is also about what is right for YOU, not just what someone you care for wants. No matter how much he may want to, if he genuinely cares for you, he will be okay with whatever you want to give -- even if that may be nothing. Talk to him about what you want and what you are afraid of. I'm sure the two of you can come to an understanding.
0 Replies