please leave a comment and help me don't just read and go

samy666

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 12:40 pm
this professor(who's not much older than me) used to always look at me like 80% of the time when he's lecturing+smile+crack jokes and look at me.he kept doing this for like 10weeks but last week he just sudenley stopped looking now he never looks at me at all,he's totally ignoring me like i don't exist but still choses me to do presentations even when i don't volounteer why did he do that?(the looking+the ignoring+asking me to do the presentations...)i dnt understand!!! (btw i'm a very hardworking student,i always do my job,i don't aaaaaaaaalways participate in class because i'm sometimes way too tired or just dnt think i have something very interesting to say but i always take notes and pay attention+in the last cession he looked at me i participated,we discussed stuff,he was smyling....that's what made me even more confused.i didn't do anything so he would suddenley ignore me this way)so why is he doing this,and how can i get his attention back?(i don't want anything from him i just really liked that attention from him and want it back)
PS:please dnt criticise,just help me with your answer.Thank you Smile

Ragman

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 12:45 pm
@samy666,
This is a duplicate post. I'm curious as to why ask the exact same question?

http://able2know.org/topic/211727-1#post-5293565

Several people answered your previous question. You can't always get an answer that you'd like to hear.
samy666

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 12:55 pm
@Ragman,
o,ly 2 ppl answered and they didn't explain well that's why i reposted my quesstion hopping new ppl would see it and give more clear convincing answers
Ragman

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 12:58 pm
@samy666,
I see nothing unclear in either my response or Jespah's. What didn't you find clear?

How can anyone but your prof know what's going on in his head?

By the way, repeating the same exact question will not attract any new posters.
samy666

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 01:04 pm
@Ragman,
u just said that i just forget about it..... when i only wanted to know in your opinion the reason he suddenly changed and how to get his attention again as a professor not a male.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 01:14 pm
@samy666,
He probably realized that your interest in him went beyond what is normal for a student/teacher relationship and backed off to discourage you.

Enjoy his class but leave him alone.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 4 Apr, 2013 10:45 am
@boomerang,
Boom has the right idea. Also it's possible you've inadvertently offended him for some reason
0 Replies