Thumb sucking on my boyfriend?

spyfox

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 07:09 pm
So basically my bf and I have been together for a year now. Sometimes before I would kiss his hands a lot but for the past few months I've been sucking on his thumb and sometimes his index finger. Usually we're just getting ready for bed and if he spoons me I always end up with the urge to just sucking on his fingers. It started with when I would drink a bit too much I would suck the little meaty part of his palm but now it's all the time. Idk why I do this. I never sucked my own or anyone else's it's only with him. I feel extremely open and comfortable with him. He sometimes initiates it too. Oh and sometimes he sucks on my nipples for like hours. Is this a weird baby complex we have or is this kind of normal? I've been feeling a little weird lately but I mean I really wouldn't want to stop.

TL;DR I don't know of my bf and I have weird baby issues or if it's kind of normal to suck his thumb all night and him to suck my nipples all night?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,443 • Replies: 3
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 08:26 pm
@spyfox,
You are in a sexual relationship. He likes it. You like it. It isn't risky behavior. It doesn't hurt either of you. It doesn't hurt anyone else. Why does it matter if it is "normal"?

There is no reason to worry at all about this (unless it is the worry that turns you on in which case you should figure out a way to worry more).

Appreciate that you have a good relationship and suck those fingers hard all night long.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 09:02 pm
What Max said. If you are both ok with it, sounds like you have a good relationship.
0 Replies

spyfox

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 10:20 pm
@maxdancona,
Thank you!
0 Replies