Sexual or fatherly teacher? Several hugs in row, sweet talk etc.!?

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 09:49 am
In sweden. I'm 19 n a girl. My male teacher is 56 + married. We have great contact n same interests in history n litterature. He says often i'm his best student ever like; "many students are great, but no one as great as you", "you're the best student i've had in all years" etc. We talk often in his little office at school alone door closed.

Everytime i go there he hugs me when i'm about to go. Twoarmed hugs. This has been going on since october. Around 2-3 times per week. One time for example he also said i'm his soulmate after we hugged, not jokefully. Smiled. Another time wanted us to stay n talk despite the firealarm at school went on, which we did. He joked about how "hot" it was.

The last months the hugs have been a lot more intimate, cheeks touches, bodys close etc and it has also been several hugs in a row. He has also after hugs placed his hand around my hip, a bit over. Take my hand also. One time not long ago it was maybe 5-7 hugs in a row n after the hugs he smiled very big, bite his lip, got red in his face. Felt a bit nervous? He also said something like "there's many dimensions of you, you're not like everyone else."

He has also several times said he want us to keep contact after i graduate now in june because i'm so nice to talk to. He has said this during/after hugs.

What is this? It feels like he's flirting n probably want something more like sex, or am i overanalyzing and he's just being very friendly, maybe like a "father"? It has been going on for so long n has started to escalet a bit that's why i ask.

Advocate

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 09:54 am
Maybe you should confront him about his actions. Ask him flat out whether he is after a romance. From your description, it seems as though he is. You can then proceed as you desire.

In the USA, this man would be flirting with disaster relative his career, marriage, etc.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 10:14 am
@ChiaChia,
Keep the door open during your little talks and it'll stop.

ChiaChia - you are both playing with fire. This is a really, really easy way for him to lose his job and his marriage, and for you to get kicked out of school for cheating (yes, cheating - it will be automatically assumed that there is a grading bias).
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 01:12 pm
Chia!!!

He is a dirty old man. He has done this before. His "lines" are SO stale and insincere. He's a cliche.

You are young and naive about this very common scenario.

In 5 or 10 years you will realize this.

Stop having these intimate, inappropriate talks with him, giving him a chance to grope a young girl. He has a wife.
BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 06:36 am
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
Stop having these intimate, inappropriate talks with him, giving him a chance to grope a young girl. He has a wife.

Why try to ruin it for the dirty old man?....... Drunk
0 Replies