Is Atheism More Likely To Be True Than Deism?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:40 pm
Sounds like a guilty conscience old man...I have never made such a claim...and never will...

I can't help you out if that is the way that you believe I feel...but won't back it up...and randomly feel inclined to give your critique, or assessment...of the situations or topics at hand...such as right now...but then when one stands up to you or challenges you, about what you say about them...or challenges you about yourself... you decide you have "no desire" to "participate" within...and back down after claiming they are a whiner, or whatever lame excuse you give...

Frankly, I do not go looking for you...or ask you what you think because I never have found anything you say to have merit based upon the deceptive ways you interact here...but you always seem to find me...and anyone else who is dumb enough to actually swallow down that garbage about how you are not nasty, you just do not suffer fools gladly?...Well, then they can own that nonsense also...It would once again just mean you have a poor self image that it not anyone else's problem...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:42 pm
@Thomas,
Quote:
As they say in The Producers, assume away!

Cool, as they say everywhere on the planet...Prove us wrong! (if you actually can)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:44 pm
Spade is always shooting his big mouth off about atheists, and when he does, he clearly demonstrates that he just doesn't get. He speaks as though every atheist thinks alike. I've never seen the clown provide a shred of evidence for his bullshit claims about atheists, so why should anyone be obliged to prove anything to him? He's a flannel-mouthed hypocrite.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:46 pm
By the way, i have no problem with participating. I simply don't intend to play your idiot word games. Prove that any of your bullshit claims about atheists are true, hypocrite.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:55 pm
Setanta wrote:
Spade is always shooting his big mouth off about atheists, and when he does, he clearly demonstrates that he just doesn't get. He speaks as though every atheist thinks alike. I've never seen the clown provide a shred of evidence for his bullshit claims about atheists, so why should anyone be obliged to prove anything to him? He's a flannel-mouthed hypocrite.

Do you believe, reject, or feel neither about all of this above? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Just dumb....
Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:57 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Yeah, the bullshit you post is really stupid. People here are used to that, though.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 06:02 pm
Of course you have a problem with it...Or you would not decide to just randomly pop-up regarding the discussions and topics at hand...and bait me into playing your stupid word games that you accuse me of doing, though I never said that I am...and will explain is not my intentions nor ever has been...

But just like you claim I am a liar...it is actually you who is so deceptive you do not even recognize who you actually think you are...either that, or you have to be the biggest troll that has ever existed...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 06:07 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Yeah, the bullshit you post is really stupid. People here are used to that, though.

But it does not stop you from discussing it right? You are correct, that is stupid to claim...and everyone can see you find it interesting...or you would not respond...

Quote:
People here are used to that, though.

You don't know anything about other people you "loud-mouthed ******* hypocrite"....you only know what you know...

Just like I know nothing about atheists? Remember?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 06:12 pm
Whenever you shoot your big mouth off about atheists, i'm going to call bullshit. Live with it.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 06:24 pm
And whenever you claim you just do not care...or someone is not that important...or they do not know what they are talking about and address me...

I will tell you to kiss my ass, if that is how I feel...

Deal with it...Or Leave...
Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 06:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You'll have to mark the spot, from where i stand, you're all ass. Don't tell me to leave, i don't take orders from religiously fanatical half-wits. I do show some charity for other types of half-wit, but not your variety.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 07:03 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Don't tell me to leave

Fine...Don't want me to tell you to leave? Don't like it, Go...

Don't want to be told to go? Then that means you want to stay...

Don't blame me for picking fights with me, and then myself standing up for the bullshit ways you disrespect me...

Either put up or shut up...

If you are prepared for battle, then be ready for war...

If you are gonna insult people and then expect them to bow down to you or something, you are wrong!...

I am sorry that you feel that new members are a threat to your own intelligence in an inferior/superior way...

Grow up, and take responsibility for the things you own...

Instead of worrying about what everyone else is doing...with your little critiques, and assessments...

Hypocrite...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 07:16 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Don't tell me to leave

Don't tell me not to tell you to leave...

Leave me alone...Or expect what you give in return...because you choose to stay...and initiate me...If you are going to attack me, stop bitching like a little girl and running away when one bold enough actually challenges you...too bad... Sad...own it...or make a change because you want too...
Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 07:23 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Challenge? That's hilarious. You peddle a pack of lies which you can't back up and you call that a challenge? You call someone a little girl because that's the kind of childish insult you and your friends indulge in, and you call that a challenge? You're a pathetic, ignorant, hateful, bigoted god-botherer. You couldn't challenge a first grader.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 07:24 pm
You've got to be the stupidest son of a bitch i've ever seen here.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 07:27 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You're a pathetic, ignorant, hateful, bigoted You couldn't challenge a first grader.

You've got to be the stupidest son of a bitch i've ever seen here.

Own it...It is all you..it is not anyone else, but who you think you are...in your own self image...

No one believes or rejects this exactly as you have said but you yourself...not even me...It is how you see yourself reflected...
Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 07:35 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You didn't challenge me. You came in here with your typical, hateful bigotry against atheists and i challenged you, and you can't handle it. You're the most hateful son of a bitch i've ever met who has the gall to call himself a christian.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 07:57 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Straw man. I only rant about the idiot theists who show up here, or the expressed beliefs of theists. I don't assign allegations of beliefs to theists and then rant at them for that. That's what you do with atheists, though.

You're the most hateful son of a bitch i've ever met who has the gall to call himself a christian.

2 Cents

Quote:
You didn't challenge me. You came in here with your typical, hateful bigotry against atheists and i challenged you, and you can't handle it.

What challenge do you allege I could not handle? Post it again, and I will deal with it...
Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 08:07 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
That's right, you posted bullshit, your typical hateful bullshit about atheists, and i challenged you. You can't handle that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 08:09 pm
You haven't dealt with a goddamned thing. I challenged your usual sweeping generalizations about atheists,and you provided no evidence for your hateful rant. If you can't keep track of your rants, don't expect me to do it for you.