Is Atheism More Likely To Be True Than Deism?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 09:45 am
@Setanta,
I apologize if my grammar is not up to your level...but when you do not understand what I have written due to my lack of grammar...it does not mean that what you assume I am saying is what I actually am...otherwise, you can not possibly believe I am incoherent...which I am sure you do...and then that means you must simply not be able to understand what I do mean...which then means even though it is my mistake...it is then compiled with you being disingenuous to actually portray that you do understand what I mean...and then try to point out how erroneous you think I am, if you simply can not understand me...I will attempt to reword what I have written...but if you do not understand...but would like to know just to "point out" how much of a liar I am (in your opinion) and how I know nothing (in your opinion)...then I will even help you out on your mission...I think it is futile...but it will at least show you how genuine I actually am...then just ask me...no need for that dipshit bullshit...Is there?

What would you say if you claim to reject all of these things and God...and I turned it around and asked you to provide me with factual evidence to support all of the claims you have made?

This is what I intended to mean to Thomas...but hypothetically...

You claim to reject all of these things existing? Correct? OK...If I turned it around and asked you if you could provide me with facts to support your assertions that none of these things do in fact exist...and come to root understandings as to why you believe they do not...and come to root understandings as to how there is a lot of evidence to support they are fictitious (because a rejection is still an assertion) Do you think that you could validate your assertions of these things that you think do not exist?

If one can not do so...for any reason...which I believe that no one can...then no one can validate a belief either...in the same exact ways...

A true rejection...Is something you pay no attention to...and do not even give it the time to voice your opinion about...because there simply is not anything there to even find it worthy to even disagree with...

The atheist rejection...is not the same...it is really an I do not believe...which is I believe not...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 09:59 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Spare me that believe or reject bullshit. As long as you're parading that incoherence, you needn't expect me to play your stupid question games.

What do you mean spare you? Seriously? Do you not realize that you are the one who brought it up, when you decided "it was a good idea to try to point out how I am a liar, and shoots my mouth off about nothing I know" When you have never, ever, ever actually explained to me what the much, much larger problem is...Then you get pissed off at me for actually answering your post towards me...from my perspective...If you would like to be heard, and feel the need to give me you take...then I am going to explain mine...

So you bring these little fights up, then I respond...then you tell me to spare you and all of this nonsense...when you are the one who felt compelled to discuss it with me...I did, and do no such thing this will continue till you get the larger issue off of your chest...
Setanta

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 10:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
When you trot out this "believe or reject" bullshit, you are attempting to force the discussion into terms upon which you insist, and which you will then define and interpret to suit your silly agenda. I'm not going to play that. You introduced this believe or reject bullshit, don't try to blame me for that. As long as you're playing that game, you needn't expect me to play.

You can also spare all the wild accusations and the phony psychological bullshit about "the much much larger problem" and what is "on" my chest. Once again, you lapse into incoherence. The longer you're in a discussion, the less sense you make.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 10:32 am
@Setanta,
That is your take...and I disagree with you...I do not think that someone can know that they neither believe or reject...and then assert themselves as if they either believe or reject...something...anything...and know that they do...and claim that they do not...that means they must know and understand that they believe, reject, and or do both...and are lying...or if they were actually true to their word...there would be nothing that they did know...since they don't believe or reject anything...and everything would simply be an I do not know...you must know what you believe and do not...consciously...if you are not posting "I don't knows"...otherwise, one would not be sure of anything...someone can not genuinely post how they think they neither believe or reject...and then give their views as if they believe and or reject...and be consciously aware they are doing so...either they are lying, and being disingenuous...or they are totally unaware of the complete contradictions they are posting...
Setanta

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 10:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
As i said, the longer it goes on, the more incoherent you become. I will not be forced into discussing anything on the terms you insist upon.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 10:44 am
@Setanta,
Read it again...and see if your opinions have changed? I purposely took the time and edited it to relate my post in the ways I think you were personally looking for...on purpose ...just to shoot down that lapsing gibberish...

Tell me what you do not understand if you would actually like to do so...because you honestly do not understand what I am saying...If not...fine...don't participate...Otherwise, man up...and tell me what it is you disagree with because you believe you do, or reject you do?

And don't try to peddle a neither in your own "lapsing incoherence"

Otherwise, that means you actually agree with everything I have said, and am saying...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 10:52 am
You're the one posting gibberish. You keep attempting to insist on your "believe or reject" litany, because, essentially, you're a bully, and you consistently attempt to force your terms into any discussion. I'll "participate" when i want, and where i want, and i don't take orders from a pea brain like you.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 11:02 am
@Setanta,
Cool...same here...then next time leave me alone...Or if you are going to come out of the woodwork, "because you like to point out how you think I am a bullshit artist, and shoots his mouth off about nothing"...just to try to be a jerk...that you have never shown...because you refuse to participate in...then if you mess with the bull, you get the horns...If you can't back it up...then don't run your mouth...

Poof...
Setanta

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 01:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Bite me, you hypocritical clown. What horns do you allege i'll get? Another loud-mouthed internet tough guy. You shot your mouth off about atheists, and in the process, showed what an ignorant ******* religious ranter you are. I've backed that up, so go **** yourself, you self-righteous, snotty little whiner.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 05:57 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
As far as the harm such beliefs can do and have done the tooth fairy and the fantasy of a personal god is surely not on the same level.

However as far as having any connection to the real world they are equal in my opinion.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 07:58 pm
@BillRM,
How so? The God of the Bible was immoral to you? But a tooth fairy is not? Yet. their existences are next to nothing? And so they are equal? What exactly about believing both existences are next to nothing makes them equal? Unless it is your own conscious thinking that determines that you think a God is less likely based upon a freedom of will that you think God was immoral, because you can freely rationalize something that you claim is not even there...does not exist...and never has...or immoral for reasons that do not have anything to do with how little of a probable chance they both actually do have? But on the basis of how malicious you believe this God may have been...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 02:11 am
Why be so mad with all the negative votes? Don't worry, I will attempt to cheer you up! Very Happy

0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 09:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
What would you say if you claim to reject all of these things and God...and I turned it around and asked you to provide me with factual evidence to support all of the claims you have made? Do you think that you could do this?

I can provide evidence that god stories, much like unicorn stories, pixie stories, and fairy tales, are made up. I have asked believers in the tooth fairy and various gods to provide me their evidence, have examined it, and have found it wanting. Admittedly, the sum of all this does not amount to "factual evidence to support all the claims . . .". But it's good enough to cut out the god hypothesis (and the toothfairy hypothesis, and . . .) using Occam's razor. That's what I'm doing.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 02:13 pm
@Thomas,
Quote:
I can provide evidence that god stories, much like unicorn stories, pixie stories, and fairy tales, are made up. I have asked believers in the tooth fairy and various gods to provide me their evidence, have examined it, and have found it wanting.

Well, I am here to declare a victor for all the believers out there...Show me with physical proof that God stories.....are made up? How could they possibly be made up, if you currently acknowledge that these stories exist, in order for you to acknowledge that you simply do not believe that they are factual?

Oh!!! You mean these stories factual exist...but it is your own opinions or beliefs as to why you do not personally agree with what they say or claim? Well hell...I have never thought of that before...while I was asking others to provide proof for me...Since the physical proof...the stories, already exist...but it is what I believe about them, that is the distinctive differential?...(Sarcasm) I agree with you...

Quote:
I can provide evidence that god stories....

No, you can't...what is ones evidence...is not another's...You can not provide evidence other than what you personally believe...don't let anyone ever try to convince you of something that is not yourself...and don't ever be quick to accept something as valid or potential...if it is not your own thinking...you have no obligation to ever agree with anyone...and your own thinking is what makes you, you...that no one else could change...don't be so quick to discard, or discredit it...

Quote:
I can provide evidence that god stories, much like unicorn stories, pixie stories, and fairy tales, are made up.

Much like...how could you validate those 2 words for anyone else but your own thinking?

You think you personally can show me evidence to convince me that God stories are made up? Like you already believe? Cool...I am glad to hear your own thinking...I will be willing to hear, and see this evidence, and see if it personally convinces me...though I have high notions that it will not...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 02:58 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Oh!!! You mean these stories factual exist...but it is your own opinions or beliefs as to why you do not personally agree with what they say or claim? Well hell...I have never thought of that before...while I was asking others to provide proof for me...Since the physical proof...the stories, already exist...but it is what I believe about them, that is the distinctive differential?...(Sarcasm) I agree with you...

Sorry, I meant rhetorical, not sarcasm...
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:10 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
I will be willing to hear, and see this evidence, and see if it personally convinces me

I doubt that, based on your previous contributions to this thread. I think I'll pass.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:18 pm
@Thomas,
Quote:
I doubt that, based on your previous contributions to this thread. I think I'll pass.

Cool...you do not have too...then I hope you understand if I, or other theists assume that this proof is just not there, because you have not presented it...though you said you could provide it...
Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:24 pm
Spade always parades his incoherence, and finishes by declaring himself the winner when people get tired of his bullshit.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:27 pm
@Thomas,
Quote:
I can provide evidence that god stories, much like unicorn stories, pixie stories, and fairy tales, are made up. I have asked believers in the tooth fairy and various gods to provide me their evidence, have examined it, and have found it wanting.

Why would any theist have to provide you with evidence of something that they believe?

If you wish to believe in God, or reject God...you would have to go looking for your own evidence to convince yourself...they could not convince you even if you wanted them to do so...

Could you provide me with evidence of other theists providing you with evidence that you found to be unworthy?
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2013 05:34 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
then I hope you understand if I, or other theists assume that this proof is just not there,

As they say in The Producers, assume away!