what should i expect should i keep going if so how do i keep him on his toes

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2013 09:28 pm
okay so i met this boy.. and we texted, then we skyped, we were making each other luagh and just being happy you know? we get along a lot he likes to bully me but in a cute way lol i mean he doesn't hit me or anything like that but just like tickle me and stuff. we went out on a date, he crossed a lot of barriers cause we live far and stuff but we were hanging out we got along the same we felt comfortable we talked about weird things lol.. but he has told me he just got out a relationship and he didn't know if he would hang out cause he wouldn't want to confuse me.. but anyways we were talking he told me to kiss him on the cheek i did then he said lips i did and he started kissing me and kissing me and he constantly kissed me over and over again.. and i liked it he also kept saying i know you like me just tell me.. he noticed that i wouldn't look in his eyes but we were having a good time.. and then we kissed and he saw part of my but and i touched his you know for a little but i stopped and we kept hanging out his friends even called for him to go out but he decided not to, and then it ended and he called me later we talked he texted me the next day asking if i thought about that night i said yeah i asked him the same he said he was, and that he feels like he knows me. and it was fun and i bring out good feelings.. and he said maybe we will hang out again lol but i know he wants to.. but what should i do to make him fall or something how could i keep him on his toes after all that. is it possible? and he calls me at least once a day or texts me to say hi and see how i'm doing so any advice sorry if it is kinda a sloppy story lol i don't know how to make it simple but any help would be good :}
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 706 • Replies: 3

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 04:16 pm
May I ask how old you are?

If you are touching his you-know-what, then you don't need anything to keep him on his toes. That usually does it for teenage boys.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 04:46 pm
Have they taught you about these things called "sentences" at school yet?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 03:18 pm
@limecaca,
I know, after doing "all that" you wonder how you can then snag him because you are told that it's all in the chace right?

The thing is he has just gotten out of a relationship, usually that means they are not ready to get back into one straight away, but they are "ok" to hang out and "play" a little....He's basically told you this up-front so I would listen instead of ignoring that...

You two obviously can laught and fool around and get along, that's great.

If you hang out again and "play a little" remember, that's all he is ready for so don't let your emotions get in the way and try anything further, you may regret it later.

Relax and enjoy each relationship of what ever form it comes in, as it is.. In this case, a "mate" that finds you attractive but that's all.

0 Replies