how to stop looking and thinking of a girl that likes you?

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 12:23 pm
there is this girl in my class that always looks at me, i dnt know if its just random, but i feel disturb. but over all i think she likes me and most people in my class has caught her and her best friend staring at me.
so how do you stop thinking of a girl that looks at you?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 792 • Replies: 16

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 12:26 pm
@shadows1331,
Either confront her or ignore her.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 12:38 pm
@shadows1331,
If they're both looking at you, make sure your fly is zipped.
0 Replies

Ice Demon

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 12:52 pm
@shadows1331,
Next time you catch her do that, walk towards her and jump on her desk and look straight down at her eyes, and seriously shout loudly: "STOP STARING AT ME!" Then stomp on the desk and throw a tantrum like those special ed kids. That'll make her think twice about looking at you again.
Problem solved.
roger

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 12:54 pm
@Ice Demon,
Are you sure you're not confusing problem with opportunity? Assuming his zipper is in fact zipped.
Ice Demon

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 12:58 pm
@roger,
It's his call and what he means by disturbing.
I've done this to a girl in a cafeteria, except it was to ask her to prom, and it was more of ukulele strumming song instead of any shouting on my part. Imagine how embarrassing it'd have been if she said no.
roger

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 01:05 pm
@Ice Demon,
You got a positive response while strumming a ukulele?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 01:13 pm
@shadows1331,
Walk over to her...smile...say, "Hi."

You may like her. If you do...proceed the usual way.

If you don't...you will at least have made a new contact.
0 Replies

Ice Demon

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 01:14 pm
@roger,
From the audience? I was never much to care about such matters.
roger

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 02:03 pm
@Ice Demon,
Of course you don't care. Why else would you persist in subjecting your audiance to ukulele
Ice Demon

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 05:29 pm
@roger,
You are underestimating what I can do with my quite beautiful hands to a tenor ukulele, my friend. You don't want to start with an ukular war with me. Razz
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:14 am
I don't understand your question: "so how do you stop thinking of a girl that looks at you?"

Are you thinking about her too? Then one or both of you need to get the courage to walk over and say Hi. Ask her to help you with your homework or some such excuse. Try to get her away from the GF's since they can be brutal.

If she is STALKING you and making you feel uncomfortable, then contact your school counselor. It may be a form of bullying, idk. If things were reversed and you were staring at her, she may take action to stop it.

You are not clear: Is this something you LIKE?
0 Replies

shadows1331

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 05:03 pm
@Ice Demon,
thats wat i did and people thought i was mad, becos she is the prettiest girl in my class and in my year.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 05:42 pm
@shadows1331,
Quote:
thats wat i did and people thought i was mad, becos she is the prettiest girl in my class and in my year.

I think I know why you asked this question here, Shadows.

Lemme explain what I think motivated you by telling you a joke:

An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues:

Man: 'I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitch-hiking. We went to a motel, where I had sex with each of them three times.'

Priest: 'Are you sorry for your sins?'

Man: 'What sins?'

Priest: 'What do you mean, "What sins?" What kind of a Catholic are you?'

Man: 'I'm not Catholic, I'm Jewish.'

Priest: 'So why are you telling me all this?'

Man: 'I'm 92 years old . . . . I'm telling everybody!'
0 Replies

Ice Demon

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 07:55 pm
@shadows1331,
Now that you had a chance to exemplify the drama to that humorous level, and got to embarrass her by making yourself look like a fool, you might wanna save your face. Dust off your shoulder, laugh at yourself, and with a sheepish grin, seek reconciliation with that girl. Even if she is so repulsed that she won't want to have anything to do with you, at least you showed everyone you got chutzpah.
0 Replies

Eddy85

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 08:27 am
@shadows1331,
Just dont think about it alot
0 Replies

sprantil

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 10:01 pm
@shadows1331,
The best thing to do would be to just ignore her and keep yourself occupied with things to get your mind off of it
0 Replies