Will he admit to his feelings sooner than later?

Taliah

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 05:10 am
My guy friend of 2yrs & more started to send me these hints about a year now,which is staring,teasing,poking me,calling me sweetie alot,trying to get my attention even when im in a large group.When it's just me and him talking he stares in my eyes,he mirrors my movements & smile real bright.When i'm with him he treats me different from his other friends in a special way.I do like him alot so i have told him that but i didnt give me a positive or negative response just a neutral one but still continues to send me these hints.He's studying abroad right about now but will be back for this summer.But before he leave last year august he told me that "i should not forget to help him fix what he will pick up from where he is going".I dont know what that suppose to mean but he was smiling when he told me that.So im wondering if this coming summer if he'll admit to his feelings or not?But do you think that he likes me too?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 679 • Replies: 9

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 09:27 am
@Taliah,
I think you should open your mouth and ask him, instead of waiting around.
Taliah

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 09:55 am
@jespah,
That was my first option,i did told him
jespah

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 10:00 am
@Taliah,
Not tell, ask. Be direct. He isn't picking up on subtleties.

"Joe (or whatever his name is), how do you really feel about me?"
Taliah

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 10:03 am
@jespah,
Ok i'll ask him then,thanks though
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 02:27 pm
I think what he meant was when he gets back home, he wants to start up something more with you. IF you are available and he is too.

He has been away a long time. Expect nothing and see if he seeks you out. Then you will know if he wants to start something up. In the meantime, go on with your life. He may expect you to "wait" for him everytime he leaves for school.

amy37

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 03:04 pm
@Taliah,
He definately likes you,
Unless he found someone when he was away, some guys will try and keep you on the backburner as plan B.
Check out his FB.
Taliah

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2013 06:31 am
@PUNKEY,
This is quite helpful.I'll keep your advice in mind.Thanks alot.
0 Replies

Taliah

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2013 06:33 am
@amy37,
I did check his fb but it doesn't seem so and i hope not.Thanks though
amy37

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 03:01 pm
@Taliah,
Ok, best of wishes.
0 Replies