Is my gf prego

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 04:24 pm
I had unproected sex with my gf im 16 and my gf is also. Her period is late is she prego I didint cum inside her but is it possible shes prego from precum? Last month her period was also late but not as much as now

jespah

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 05:17 pm
@Cris12311,
It is not impossible.

Unprotected sex is also a dandy way to pass STDs back and forth.

Buy a home pregnancy test if you're concerned and follow the directions on the box. And while you're in that section of the drug store, pick up a pack of condoms.

If you are old enough to do the deed, you are old enough to be responsible for your actions. I take it you'd rather not become parents, so take some action to prevent that from happening and don't just let the chips fall where they may.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 07:46 am
@Cris12311,
I certainly do not know if she is prego. If she is not, then maybe she is ragu. Personally, I'd hope that she is Newman's Best if I were you. I like it a lot better.

If you do not want to get someone pregnant, then stop having sex until you are responsible enough to deal with the consequences. Barring that, at least wear a condom.
0 Replies

Antonia80

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 04:04 pm
She might be pregnant but for your patience take a pregnancy test. It doesn't cost a lot and both of you will be calm about her condition Smile And for the next time do only protected sex Wink
0 Replies